Presidential Debate 2020

Pretty much.
I remember the first time I started voting write in or 3 rd party for president. It was because I couldn’t believe the Bush Vs Gore was the best the 2 parties had to offer. I now long for those days.
I don’t know how anyone can this there was a winner last night

And I was just trying to eat tripe last night. ..and was accosted ...shut yo mouths

Reactions: Orangeslice13
I didn’t watch, but did Biden get asked to condemn the idea of antifa and tell the violent factions of BLM to stand down?

Pretty much.
I remember the first time I started voting write in or 3 rd party for president. It was because I couldn’t believe the Bush Vs Gore was the best the 2 parties had to offer. I now long for those days.
I don’t know how anyone can this there was a winner last night
It would be nice if there were true 3rd and 4th party candidates that weren’t used by the Dems/Republicans to sabotage the elections.

It would be nice if there were true 3rd and 4th party candidates that weren’t used by the Dems/Republicans to sabotage the elections.
We had a true 3rd party in 2016 when Johnson was polling over 5%. Had he been allowed in debates, who knows. They are NOT going to allow a 3rd party a foothold. It’s your fault, it’s my fault. It’s everyone’s fault who keep sayin this and does nothing.

Reactions: bignewt
Which 3rd party candidate are the Dems "using" or have used in the past? Seems like it always the republicans propping up one to try to suck votes from the Democrats.

Oh no. People just dress up in black and make up their own signs, bring their own protective gear and weapons, and somehow all wind up at a random location ready to raise hell and burn sh!t.
Don't forget the pallets of bricks on the street corners. Those are there just in case a mason stops by.

Good god almighty do u need some assistance?! Stand down? Violent factions?... Where?...Westchester..Hudson valley...long island? ...

I just want to see the reciprocal. I know what Trump is, he’s proved it many times over. He’s an a$$. And I also know how he’s portrayed. It’s been fed to us for years.

Wallace specifically asked him about white supremest violence in Portland and Kenosha. All I wanted to see is if they asked Biden the reciprocal, if he would condemn the left leaning ideas/groups who are inciting violence in those places as well.

I just want to see the reciprocal. I know what Trump is, he’s proved it many times over. He’s an a$$. And I also know how he’s portrayed. It’s been fed to us for years.

Wallace specifically asked him about white supremest violence in Portland and Kenosha. All I wanted to see is if they asked Biden the reciprocal, if he would condemn the left leaning ideas/groups who are inciting violence in those places as well.
Sir. ..in all due diligence...this...these are media ops .. Not a Problem ..until you make it one...get off the screen...

No proof in federal court any voter fraud.

If drumpf wouldn't have been such a snowflake in 2016 then maybe he could be belived now.
Wasnt thr NJ election overtunred due 19% of mail ballots being fraudulent????

And isnt Illham Omar under investigation for harvesting mail in ballots???

The town hall format should be more structured with fewer interruptions from Trump. However, the questions asked don't usually lead to specifics concerning substantive policy, but instead general discussions of issues currently in the news.

I don’t think there were many policy questions last night either. I can’t tell you one thing Trump plans to do in another term except confirm judges based on last night.

Reactions: MarcoVol

VN Store

Back