Presidential Debate 2020

Our President literally told a white supremacy group to stand back and stand by. Think about how amazing that is. He absolutely refused to condemn them. Any person who supports that is just as racist as he is.
You do realize proud boys has memebers of all races and is led by a hispanic person...

Comments like your without factual research are exactly what the radical left want...break away from ignorance and reaearch...youll also find the proud boys typically beef with antifa....which is guess what multi-racial..

You do realize proud boys has memebers of all races and is led by a hispanic person...

Comments like your without factual research are exactly what the radical left want...break away from ignorance and reaearch...youll also find the proud boys typically beef with antifa....which is guess what multi-racial..
Funny he doesn't look hispanic.

190104-sommer-mccines-tease_p7pe4x

Reactions: luthervol
Trump behaved like an immature, petulant child who thinks he is about to lose. He made a spectacle of his rudeness and turned a presidential debate into free for all.
Everyone knows this and none one cares! ..look up kayfabe...we are WWF AMERICA. ..the country is bloated fat and stupid...and everyone knows biden is a 40 year shill for insurance/banks ...it really doesn't matter...

It’s crazy to care about spending at this point. The party of fiscal conservatism is dead. When was the last time an administration balanced the budget, or at least attempted to in a meaningful way?
No it's crazy not to care about how our money is wasted. About how our kids future is being leveraged by politicians pet projects and vote buying. Quit accepting the absolute turds represented on stage last night and have some pride in your vote. That debate should be ac wake up call that we are close to being lost

No it's crazy not to care about how our money is wasted. About how our kids future is being leveraged by politicians pet projects and vote buying. Quit accepting the absolute turds represented on stage last night and have some pride in your vote. That debate should be ac wake up call that we are close to being lost

Whether I accept the candidates or not means nothing right now. “Close to being lost” is optimistic I’m afraid.

To the point of money, though, which party’s policies has demonstrated anything resembling fiscal responsibility? Again, I ask, when was the last time we balanced the budget?

We are so lost...look up Commudus 180-194? A.D ....

Whether I accept the candidates or not means nothing right now. “Close to being lost” is optimistic I’m afraid.

To the point of money, though, which party’s policies has demonstrated anything resembling fiscal responsibility? Again, I ask, when was the last time we balanced the budget?
Why limit your thinking to just the biggest 2 parties? That's how we got here in the first place

Clinton was the last to get close so it was not that long ago and can be done. It absolutely does matter

Well after reading the last few pages I think it’s safe to say:

Neither candidate “won” that **** show and we are the real losers here.

It’s hilarious watching people point to and mock the opposing candidate’s gaffs while totally ignoring or even out right misrepresenting their own candidates gaffs. BOTH sides.

The moderator at the next debate needs a jar of marbles and a wrist rocket.

Jo Jorgensen is getting straight up robbed by not being allowed on the stage with both of these clowns.

Well after reading the last few pages I think it’s safe to say:

Neither candidate “won” that **** show and we are the real losers here.

It’s hilarious watching people point to and mock the opposing candidate’s gaffs while totally ignoring or even out right misrepresenting their own candidates gaffs. BOTH sides.

The moderator at the next debate needs a jar of marbles and a wrist rocket.

Jo Jorgensen is getting straight up robbed by not being allowed on the stage with both of these clowns.

Need a black circle with line for your avy for a few days. RIP Mac!

VN Store

Back