Presidential Debate 2020

Can you name 1 thing Joe is going to do outside of raise taxes and break all spending records?

He actually gave (or tried to give) substance on covid policy, healthcare, police reform, economy, and climate change. That’s off the top of my head. Also, off the top of my head, he was interrupted multiple times during each.

Can you name one policy Trump even attempted to lay out for the future?

He actually gave (or tried to give) substance on covid policy, healthcare, police reform, economy, and climate change. That’s off the top of my head. Also, off the top of my head, he was interrupted multiple times during each.

Substance?..... substance? Damn

I didn’t watch, but did Biden get asked to condemn the idea of antifa and tell the violent factions of BLM to stand down?

I watched. Sh!t show of all the debates of the past. Surprised? No one should be. Trump's personality and inability to present any issues at all, argumentative, bullying. Trump being Trump. Also not a surprise was Chris Wallace's inabilty to control Trump. Trump flaunted the rules to which he agreed to abide. Who knew?

Biden was asked about Antifa. He answered correctly and echoed the opinions of Trump's FBI and other agencies. To offset Biden Trump was asked if he would condemn White Supremists he asked Wallace to define a White Supremist group by name - Proud Boys

Trump's response? "Proud Boys? - - Stand Back and Stand By" A message by the President of the U.S. during a debate - - "I'm not condemning you be ready if I......"

Last edited:

No I can’t because you were absolutely correct about Trump not giving any substance on his plans for his next term.

But if you want to be honest with yourself you’ll admit that neither did Biden. All he gave was the same talking points we have heard since 2008 except he’s planning on tripling down on the wasted spending on them.

No I can’t because you were absolutely correct about Trump not giving any substance on his plans for his next term.

But if you want to be honest with yourself you’ll admit that neither did Biden. All he gave was the same talking points we have heard since 2008 except he’s planning on tripling down on the wasted spending on them.

It’s crazy to care about spending at this point. The party of fiscal conservatism is dead. When was the last time an administration balanced the budget, or at least attempted to in a meaningful way?

Reactions: MarcoVol
I bet you believe Trump colluded with the Russians to influence the 2016 election too. 🤣
Of course I do. It was proven true. Trump's family and campaign manager meeting with russian agents for dirt on hillary. Manafort giving the Russian agent polling data they used to target us citizens. Roger Stone knowing the email releases before they are released.

I don’t think there were many policy questions last night either. I can’t tell you one thing Trump plans to do in another term except confirm judges based on last night.
Trump behaved like an immature, petulant child who thinks he is about to lose. He made a spectacle of his rudeness and turned a presidential debate into free for all.

Reactions: OHvol40

But if you want to be honest with yourself you’ll admit that neither did Biden. All he gave was the same talking points we have heard since 2008 except he’s planning on tripling down on the wasted spending on them.[/QUOTE]

On whom...exactly...the boomer generation?..god knows they've been deprived

Of course I do. It was proven true. Trump's family and campaign manager meeting with russian agents for dirt on hillary. Manafort giving the Russian agent polling data they used to target us citizens. Roger Stone knowing the email releases before they are released.
Thanks for proving my point.

VN Store

Back