Presidential Debate 2020

In the first clip he disavows the KKK and David Duke, not white supremacists. Did you even watch the video before you posted it?

He was asked point blank last night's if he would condemn white supremacists last night and refused to do so, but that won't stop some proud posters from trying to cover up for his racist bs.
😂

In the first clip he disavows the KKK and David Duke, not white supremacists. Did you even watch the video before you posted it?

He was asked point blank last night's if he would condemn white supremacists last night and refused to do so, but that won't stop some proud posters from trying to cover up for his racist bs.
You deaf? He said sure. Sure means yes in case your 11th chromosome isn’t functioning.

Indeed. That is the conclusion paragraph of a report that details the connections, which you claim is not proof that the report details the connections.
OMFG your petty point is moot as the conclusion shows it doesn’t matter you are just making pedantic idiot points to score some kind of petty win. It’s disingenuous and stupid. But you be you pettifogger!

In ending you’re wrong!

There ya go you finally did it! 3rd time's the charm! You found the ONLY clip of him condemning white supremacists! Too bad he had to have his staffers write it out for him that time, he has trouble actually saying it in his own words.
How many times does he have to do it?

He’s been disavowing racist extremists for over 20 years.

OMFG your petty point is moot as the conclusion shows it doesn’t matter you are just making pedantic idiot points to score some kind of petty win. It’s disingenuous and stupid. But you be you pettifogger!

In ending you’re wrong!

So now you’re saying that the argument that you started is disingenuous and petty?

Ok. Yeah that’s probably true. Congratulations, you’re no longer obviously wrong about everything.

I’ll bet ole Joe won’t bring up “peaceful transition of power” again. He got his ass kicked on that. Only Wallace could save him.

So now you’re saying that the argument that you started is disingenuous and petty?

Ok. Yeah that’s probably true. Congratulations, you’re no longer obviously wrong about everything.
No I’m saying you get backed into a corner, start making disingenuous petty meaning less “points”, wedge a stick firmly up your ass and get condescending, and play rope a dope until you claim victory. It’s pathetic really how invested you get into saving face 😂

No I’m saying you get backed into a corner, start making disingenuous petty meaning less “points”, wedge a stick firmly up your ass and get condescending, and play rope a dope until you claim victory. It’s pathetic really how invested you get into saving face 😂

You’re the one who said his statement is unsupported when his statement is literally “the report details connections...” and there is actually a report (Two, in fact) that details the connections.

You picked the fight. If you didn’t want to fight about whether a report details connections then maybe you should have called another statement “unsupported.”

If you didn’t know what fight you were picking, how is that anybody else’s fault but yours? It’s clearly stated in his post. It’s clearly stated in five of mine.

How is your failure to read carefully and respond to what’s actually written my problem?

Seems like a complete abdication of personal responsibility.

You’re the one who said his statement is unsupported when his statement is literally “the report details connections...” and there is actually a report (Two, in fact) that details the connections.

You picked the fight. If you didn’t want to fight about whether a report details connections then maybe you should have called another statement “unsupported.”

If you didn’t know what fight you were picking, how is that anybody else’s fault but yours? It’s clearly stated in his post. It’s clearly stated in five of mine.

How is your failure to read carefully and respond to what’s actually written my problem?

Seems like a complete abdication of personal responsibility.
Your “point” is still meaningless and you’ve proved nothing all you’ve done is the usual pedantic bull ****. The conclusion clearly states how full of **** you are.

In parting I’ll give you “I know you are but what am I” as that’s about the level of intellectual honesty your **** deserves.

We knew Trump has denounced extremist organizations.

What I notice more than anything is the foul mouth of Milano. She is the type of person you have short time sex with, maybe 6 months, then you get away from crazy as soon as you can.

Last edited:
I watched the whole, insert what ever you like here.

I keep coming back to one picture.

You’re a mom of two, stuck at home all day. “Don’t talk to your sister like that!”, “don’t interrupt me!”, “treat others as you want to be treated.”

She makes it thru the day, gets the kids to bed, grabs a glass of wine turns on the debate only to see someone act like a child that’s never been told “no” in his life.

Then try to imagine someone walking into the Oval Office and delivering news he doesn’t want to hear or worse...maybe Trump has beaten the fight out of them and they decide it’s better to not speak up at all?

That is dangerous.

Last night was a disqualifier for me, I agree with most of the “best and brightest” that are no longer with him...he’s unfit and dangerous.

Reactions: Tyler Durden

VN Store

Back