Presidential Debate 2020

Why was he asked to do it again?

Chris Wallace already asked him this in 2016

Ah yes you managed to post the same video as someone else did earlier. The tweet says he disavows white supremacists in the video, yet he doesn't. Just the KKK and David Duke. Do you even watch the videos you post? Do the right wing twitter trolls either? In this case the answer to both questions is a resounding no.

We knew Trump has announced extremist organizations.

What I notice more than anything is the foul mouth of Milano. She is the type of person you have short time sex with, maybe 6 months, then you get away from crazy as soon as you can.
6 months my ass. Maybe 3 times, and then on to something else, and I don't even know what she looks like.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Your “point” is still meaningless and you’ve proved nothing all you’ve done is the usual pedantic bull ****. The conclusion clearly states how full of **** you are.

In parting I’ll give you “I know you are but what am I” as that’s about the level of intellectual honesty your **** deserves.
If the point is meaningless, then why did you start an argument about it, spend all night arguing it, and prematurely declare victory a dozen times? That seems like exceptionally foolish behavior over a point that is meaningless.

I suppose it could be because you’re smart enough to realize that “unless politicians tell me it’s true, it isn’t proven,” is about the dumbest possible burden of proof, but since that’s about the only standard by which it isn’t proven, that’s all you’ve got so you have to try to move the goalposts.

But I doubt it.

You probably just started carrying water without understanding what his post said.

Ah yes you managed to post the same video as someone else did earlier. The tweet says he disavows white supremacists in the video, yet he doesn't. Just the KKK and David Duke. Do you even watch the videos you post? Do the right wing twitter trolls either? In this case the answer to both questions is a resounding no.
Are you this dense?

I watched the whole, insert what ever you like here.

I keep coming back to one picture.

You’re a mom of two, stuck at home all day. “Don’t talk to your sister like that!”, “don’t interrupt me!”, “treat others as you want to be treated.”

She makes it thru the day, gets the kids to bed, grabs a glass of wine turns on the debate only to see someone act like a child that’s never been told “no” in his life.

Then try to imagine someone walking into the Oval Office and delivering news he doesn’t want to hear or worse...maybe Trump has beaten the fight out of them and they decide it’s better to not speak up at all?

That is dangerous.

Last night was a disqualifier for me, I agree with most of the “best and brightest” that are no longer with him...he’s unfit and dangerous.
One I’ve seen a few times, today:
How does a diabetic who pays hundreds of dollars a month for insulin feel when Trump tells them it’s “cheaper than water.”

How do you believe anything else he says after that?

One I’ve seen a few times, today:
How does a diabetic who pays hundreds of dollars a month for insulin feel when Trump tells them it’s “cheaper than water.”

How do you believe anything else he says after that?

Or when he responds to Biden who suggests his own FBI said Antifa is an idea...and Trump says the head of the FBI is “wrong”...on national tv?

Or when he responds to Biden who suggests his own FBI said Antifa is an idea...and Trump says the head of the FBI is “wrong”...on national tv?
I thought Biden missed a golden opportunity, there.

Earlier in the debate, Biden got dinged over a conflict between what he and Kamala are saying about trusting the government experts re: vaccine.

Kamala says Trump will suppress them. Biden says he will listen to them. He didn’t have a great answer.

Trump then goes in to tell the world that at least 6 of his agency heads are wrong about something and insist that the opposite is true.

I’m with you, Trump is disqualified, but a better candidate would have roasted him over that.

If the point is meaningless, then why did you start an argument about it, spend all night arguing it, and prematurely declare victory a dozen times? That seems like exceptionally foolish behavior over a point that is meaningless.

I suppose it could be because you’re smart enough to realize that “unless politicians tell me it’s true, it isn’t proven,” is about the dumbest possible burden of proof, but since that’s about the only standard by which it isn’t proven, that’s all you’ve got so you have to try to move the goalposts.

But I doubt it.

You probably just started carrying water without understanding what his post said.
LMFAO you haven’t saved face yet. Keep the rope a dope up pettifogger.

Oh I forgot the I know you are but what am I 😂

Sooooo much smoke bit still no proof of fire. Let me show you again what all your details added up to 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣B7349B67-DB11-462D-8184-993F71421CFD.jpeg

Last edited:
I thought Biden missed a golden opportunity, there.

Earlier in the debate, Biden got dinged over a conflict between what he and Kamala are saying about trusting the government experts re: vaccine.

Kamala says Trump will suppress them. Biden says he will listen to them. He didn’t have a great answer.

Trump then goes in to tell the world that at least 6 of his agency heads are wrong about something and insist that the opposite is true.

I’m with you, Trump is disqualified, but a better candidate would have roasted him over that.

I agree Biden could have been a little sharper, but his restraint, I am sure that would be difficult for almost anyone under those circumstances, out weighed not throwing every punch to me.

We've already been over this video, try to keep up.

There ya go you finally did it! 3rd time's the charm! You found the ONLY clip of him condemning white supremacists! Too bad he had to have his staffers write it out for him that time, he has trouble actually saying it in his own words.

Don't you think it's odd the only time he's ever condemned white supremacy was when he read it off a script? Why can't he do it in his own using his own words?

Except for, like, science.
Lol. Ok Dink sure. About the only applicable science here is when dry wood reaches its ignition point it will burst into flames.

Now if you’re talking about the science of managing the land with controlled burns to prevent the possibility of a major uncontrolled burn I agree. They should do more of that. Hell even the native Americans did that.

Reactions: jaybird_1981
I watched the whole, insert what ever you like here.

I keep coming back to one picture.

You’re a mom of two, stuck at home all day. “Don’t talk to your sister like that!”, “don’t interrupt me!”, “treat others as you want to be treated.”

She makes it thru the day, gets the kids to bed, grabs a glass of wine turns on the debate only to see someone act like a child that’s never been told “no” in his life.

Then try to imagine someone walking into the Oval Office and delivering news he doesn’t want to hear or worse...maybe Trump has beaten the fight out of them and they decide it’s better to not speak up at all?

That is dangerous.

Last night was a disqualifier for me, I agree with most of the “best and brightest” that are no longer with him...he’s unfit and dangerous.
Still waiting on WW3 from OMB / Hitler Trump

LMFAO you haven’t saved face yet. Keep the rope a dope up pettifogger.

Oh I forgot the I know you are but what am I 😂

Sooooo much smoke bit still no proof of fire. Let me show you again what all your details added up to 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 310609
Rope-a-dope... seems at least half accurate.

Was the point meaningless or do I need to save face?

You need to pick a lie and stick with it.

Last edited:
I agree Biden could have been a little sharper, but his restraint, I am sure that would be difficult for almost anyone under those circumstances, out weighed not throwing every punch to me.
His wire (or were those rosary beads?) may have had a short.

I am not sure what your post is getting at, but I didn’t make any statement about race in my post.
Neither did I.

The media narrative 4 years ago was that Trump would start WW3 in his first year in office.

Still waiting.

The media narrative 4 years ago frequently compared Trump to Hitler.

Why would they do that?

The media coverage during Trump’s first term has been over 90% negative stories.

OMB = Orange man bad.

Maybe you should wonder why they’re pushing so hard against Trump. What’s in it for them? It’s not about reporting the facts or uncovering the truth. So what is it really about?

Reactions: jaybird_1981

VN Store

Back