Putin Wants To Debate Biden

I never said attempted coup. I clearly said coup. You offered a definition of coup ... which you agreed doesn’t apply. And you’ve been sliding goal posts ever since trying to claim a concurrence which does not exist.
🤡
I assume that you know the definition of “attempted.”

Reactions: tvolsfan
Yes. It’s what you were when you said I linked to the cline center... and when you said I haven’t been consistent in characterizing this coup as unsuccessful.
Oh so now you want to deflect away from your incorrect entry to today’s foray? You know... where you provided a definition which you agree didn’t apply. And even tried to dunk on it.
🤡

Oh so now you want to deflect away from your incorrect entry to today’s foray? You know... where you provided a definition which you agree didn’t apply. And even tried to dunk on it.
🤡

Not at all. I totally acknowledge the fact that the failed coup did not topple the government. I did so in that post, in fact.

Not at all. I totally acknowledge the fact that the failed coup did not topple the government. I did so in that post, in fact.
You’re still trying to insert terms which are of your own and not applicable by your own definition.

Let me make it clear and simple for you. You’re wrong.

Remember when Reagan and Gorbachev ended the Cold War? It's not out of the realm of possibility for us to be allies, or at least get along with each other.

big-three-stalin-roosevelt-churchill-gettyimages-615313038.jpg

You’re still trying to insert terms which are of your own and not applicable by your own definition.

Let me make it clear and simple for you. You’re wrong.

Objecting to the appropriate use adjectives is an interesting tactic...

Yeah, no, I think I’m good with leaving it at that.

Objecting to the appropriate use adjectives is an interesting tactic...

Yeah, no, I think I’m good with leaving it at that.
No I’m objecting to you incorrectly describing an act merely so you can use loaded and inflammatory language to gin up an over reaction. Which is what you’ve done since day one on this. And you’re still wrong on your assertion. 🤡

Is this your best defense?

This is such a silly, Fox News-manufactured non-issue. What do Putin and Biden have to debate? They're not running for the same office. They don't run the same country. There's no election coming up. We know both of their policy positions.

Is this faux machismo normal people don't get? Is this part of the 5'4, 115lb Ben Shapiro ethos of "Debate me, coward"?

Reactions: Tyler Durden
No I’m objecting to you incorrectly describing an act merely so you can use loaded and inflammatory language to gin up an over reaction. Which is what you’ve done since day one on this. And you’re still wrong on your assertion. 🤡
Right, I understand that’s what you’re trying to do, but if “adjectives not allowed” is the best you can come up with, I’m good with leaving it at that.

This is such a silly, Fox News-manufactured non-issue. What do Putin and Biden have to debate? They're not running for the same office. They don't run the same country. There's no election coming up. We know both of their policy positions.

Is this faux machismo normal people don't get? Is this part of the 5'4, 115lb Ben Shapiro ethos of "Debate me, coward"?
Oh I don’t know. Since election interference by Russia seems to be a hot topic let’s hear the dementia patient make his case and hear Putin’s rebuttal of the claim. And I don’t blame you sister I’d be scared to death to let him anywhere near this.

Right, I understand that’s what you’re trying to do, but if “adjectives not allowed” is the best you can come up with, I’m good with leaving it at that.
Projection now how. Look pettifogger it’s not my fault you’re not as good a bull **** salesman as you think you are that’s on you. Womp womp.

How would one counter such strong arguments in a debate? I mean, wow, the "takes one to know one" move. How could Joe possibly counter that? Putin should have just concluded QED, and dropped the mic. Definitely has some world class skillz on the debate stage.
Hey, genius. Putin didn't say "it takes one to know one" because Biden had called him a "doofus" or a "dork" in the school yard during recess. He responded back like this over a claim of being called a murderer. Let that sink in for a moment...

I don’t want Biden embarrassing us more than he already has. So I can see why you don’t want him to do anything live. I mean he can barely walk up stairs, string coherent sentences together or remember if he or Kamala is president.

Reactions: Orangeburst
Try answering the question
He won’t. He’s trying to play the attempted coup loaded language game again. Since we of course are not an autocracy he will point to the attempted coup’s failure as proof of him being right.

Again he’s no where near the bull **** salesman he thinks he is in his minuscule brain.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Try answering the question
I forgot you were dumb for a minute.

I have answered it, at least a dozen times on this forum. And the answer to my question makes the answer to yours obvious.

Their goal was to bypass the constitutional process for selection of the executive. That would have created a new type of government in America. Something akin to an autocracy.

So, yes. It was an attempt to change the government.

VN Store

Back