Putin Wants To Debate Biden

Seems like a few months ago, you and others did care. So now it no longer matters?
Poor old uncle Joe, the leader of the free world that can't even hold a press conference 2 months after he takes office, can't walk up the stairs on air force one and is being humiliated by Putin directly and by China indirectly. Thanks Joe!

Reactions: Rickyvol77
"Soul-less" Putin Challenges "Killer" Biden To A Live Debate | ZeroHedge

Update (1730ET): In addition to the tit-for-tat slur-trading, Russian President Putin told a Russian state television reporter:
“I’ve just thought of this now... I want to propose to President Biden to continue our discussion, but on the condition that we do it basically live, as it’s called. Without any delays and directly in an open, direct discussion. It seems to me that would be interesting for the people of Russia and for the people of the United States.”​
A live TV debate?

Quoting a Trump family member about how weak we are under Biden is like quoting Omar Payne on the merits of sportsmanship and restraint.

No. Apparently, its now called "walking between the velvet ropes and taking selfies." I've also seen "mainly" peaceful.

They weren’t mainly peaceful. They were mainly violent. While the capital was violent, it was a one off event. There is literally no comparison to be made.

Quoting a Trump family member about how weak we are under Biden is like quoting Omar Payne on the merits of sportsmanship and restraint.

Lol. Biden and Harris are worldwide embarrassments. I can clearly see why you and his supporters don’t want him to debate with Putin. If I were you I wouldn’t either. I mean in the middle of it Biden may start taking about stacking spaghetti sauce and how he likes kids touching his leg hairs.

It appears you agree with the point of my post that you originally replied to: it wasn't just people "walking between velvet ropes and taking selfies."

Reactions: Septic
The country runs itself in many ways, so who sits at the top is really more or less just a sign of which party is currently in control. That doesn't change the fact that Biden himself is weak. He's a place sitter for when they eventually have Kamala take office. They'll try to hold off as long as possible as to not make it so obvious. I'm sure the hope is for Biden to make it at least two years. He does that, Kamala can take over and still be eligible to serve two terms.

Reactions: McDad
The country runs itself in many ways, so who sits at the top is really more or less just a sign of which party is currently in control. That doesn't change the fact that Biden himself is weak. He's a place sitter for when they eventually have Kamala take office. They'll try to hold off as long as possible as to not make it so obvious. I'm sure the hope is for Biden to make it at least two years. He does that, Kamala can take over and still be eligible to serve two terms.
I'm certain that whatever way they decide to go that they will have the next election front and center of their decision. Democrats are just lying, deceiving, evil people.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Seems like a few months ago, you and others did care. So now it no longer matters?

Why would you assume I believe it doesn't? I'm not thumbing my nose at world leaders, especially our allies.

Trumpers took pride in voicing their disdain over other world leaders comments about the dotard, apparently you seem to care again. Weird.

Reactions: clarksvol00

VN Store

Back