Question for the board regarding Bill Cosby. Is

Bill gets a lot of love in the USA

xl7xg-eqo0afhci_xrqcpa.png

Just goes to show how ****ed up the mindset is in our country.

The guys a pig and a adulterer , if he hadn't been so sex crazed we might have avoided 911. Good to see you set your bar so low. Once again I didn't say he raped Gennifer Flowers. Personally I don't care how much ass he's getting except when it interferes with his presidential duties. You could watch a video of him raping multiple women and you wouldn't be convinced.. He freely admitted on Opeah Windbags show it affected his judgement .

Lol you keep making outrageous allegations of rape. Since when did consensual sex become rape? Adultery is not rape.

Reactions: 2 people
Lol you keep making outrageous allegations of rape. Since when did consensual sex become rape? Adultery is not rape.

Clinton,sex and consensual are not synonymous. It's obvious to me that no matter how many allegations of rape or misconduct are out there you wouldn't be swayed.. 😜

Clinton,sex and consensual are not synonymous. It's obvious to me that no matter how many allegations of rape or misconduct are out there you wouldn't be swayed.. 😜

Hey Monica willingly allowed bill to use that cigar on her...:)

Gunslinger, the only thing that is outrageous is how badly liberal women and women's groups treated Clinton's accusers but support Cosby's accusers entirely.

Reactions: 1 person
That Jimmy Carter favorability just threw that poll out the window.

That's an updated version from this year. Carter, as you know, does a lot of charity work or he used to & it's probably a reflection from that. He still says stupid stuff though & should keep his mouth shut on some things.

I don't deny his misconduct. He 100% had consensual affairs with at least Gennifer Flowers and Monica. But to proclaim that this somehow makes him a rapist is absurd.

How many rape accusations are there now? 19 or 20?

If Cosby did the things these women accuse him of, then he is a serial rapist, and a evil man.

I don't deny his misconduct. He 100% had consensual affairs with at least Gennifer Flowers and Monica. But to proclaim that this somehow makes him a rapist is absurd.

Correct, his violent rape of Juanita Broaddrick is what makes him a rapist.

Reactions: 1 person
Correct, his violent rape of Juanita Broaddrick is what makes him a rapist.

So one woman accused him of rape. Never told her husband about it. And waited about 20 years later to come out about it.

You believe she was telling the truth....but the twenty women who spoke out about Cosby, they are all liars?

So one woman accused him of rape. Never told her husband about it. And waited about 20 years later to come out about it.

You believe she was telling the truth....but the twenty women who spoke out about Cosby, they are all liars?

Broaddrick supposedly told her current husband, who she was having an extramarital affair with her at the time. Broaddrick did not tell her then-husband, Gary Hickey, of the alleged assault at the time.

Broaddrick supposedly told her current husband, who she was having an extramarital affair with her at the time. Broaddrick did not tell her then-husband, Gary Hickey, of the alleged assault at the time.

Which is very interesting.

VN Store

Back