Question for the board regarding Bill Cosby. Is

Here is what Wiki says if you believe Wiki:

Five people have stated that Broaddrick told them about a rape shortly after it allegedly occurred. Of these, two were Broaddrick's co-worker Norma Kelsey and her sister; Slate Explainer proposes that they may have a grudge against Clinton for commuting the sentence of the man who killed their father, noting further that a third corroborator is Broaddrick's current husband, who was involved in an extramarital affair with her at the time. Broaddrick did not tell her then-husband, Gary Hickey, of the alleged assault at the time.[6]

Here is what Wiki says if you believe Wiki:

Five people have stated that Broaddrick told them about a rape shortly after it allegedly occurred. Of these, two were Broaddrick's co-worker Norma Kelsey and her sister; Slate Explainer proposes that they may have a grudge against Clinton for commuting the sentence of the man who killed their father, noting further that a third corroborator is Broaddrick's current husband, who was involved in an extramarital affair with her at the time. Broaddrick did not tell her then-husband, Gary Hickey, of the alleged assault at the time.[6]

So she didn't tell her husband, and had reason to hate Clinton for not putting down the man who killed her father.

No. He's there to run the damn country. That is his number one job.

Being a role model is way down the list. Would it be ideal to have both? Sure. But if you give me a choice of one or the other, I'm choosing substance/policy every time.

If a POTUS is married, then he has agreed to a monogamous relationship. If he can not keep that basic promise with a person who he is closest to, then why would I trust him in any other matters requiring his honesty and trust (ie running the country)?

If a POTUS is married, then he has agreed to a monogamous relationship. If he can not keep that basic promise with a person who he is closest to, then why would I trust him in any other matters requiring his honesty and trust (ie running the country)?

Several presidents have had affairs or so it has been reported.

Washington
Jefferson
Harding
FDR
Eisenhower
Kennedy
LBJ
Bush 1
Reagan
Clinton

Personal life =/= professional life.

Plenty of people have messed up personal lives and one would never know it via their professional career.

Reactions: 2 people

Washington
Jefferson
Harding
FDR
Eisenhower
Kennedy
LBJ
Bush 1
Reagan
Clinton

Reagans alleged affair was while he was an actor. Not the president.

Bush 1 alleged affair is only reported by the democratic underground.

Reactions: 1 person
Reagans alleged affair was while he was an actor. Not the president.

Bush 1 alleged affair is only reported by the democratic underground.

Reagan was known as a player. The truth be known he was probably too old to get it up during his presidency.

I wasn't there I don't know how many women these men did or did not have affairs with nor do I care. The only reason I posted those names was skin made the comment he could not trust anyone that broke their marriage vows. I merely posted a list of presidents that allegedly broke their vows.

Personal life =/= professional life.

Plenty of people have messed up personal lives and one would never know it via their professional career.

I agree 110%. If you are the most powerful man in the world and the white house doesnt have a revolving door of trim coming in and out then..you're doing it wrong.

Washington
Jefferson
Harding
FDR
Eisenhower
Kennedy
LBJ
Bush 1
Reagan
Clinton

I think Kennedy and Clinton were the only two while they were in office. Washington, no evidence, Jefferson, not in office, Harding, not in office, FDR, not in office, Eisenhower, no evidence, LBJ, not in office, Bush, no evidence, Reagan, not in office.

With Clinton it wasn't so much his affairs. That's his choice and personal life. But messing around with a 19 year old intern in the oval office. That's a serious lack of judgment.

With Clinton it wasn't so much his affairs. That's his choice and personal life. But messing around with a 19 year old intern in the oval office. That's a serious lack of judgment.

Clinton was a dog in his personal life. He was an ace in his professional life. His professional life is what made him a good president.

LBJ having an affair (sex) w/someone other than Lady Bird?? Must've been the maid.

I don't know WTOB. LBJ has been referred to as a "giant" of a man, a description only his late wife Lady Bird and dozens of other younger women could verify. After his death, when asked about her husband's reputation for womanizing, Lady Bird said, "Well, Lyndon loved the human race ...and half of the human race are women ."

I don't know WTOB. LBJ has been referred to as a "giant" of a man, a description only his late wife Lady Bird and dozens of other younger women could verify. After his death, when asked about her husband's reputation for womanizing, Lady Bird said, "Well, Lyndon loved the human race ...and half of the human race are women ."

They must've loved his big ears :hi: because I can't think of any other reason.

VN Store

Back