Question for the board regarding Bill Cosby. Is

You're saying he rape all these women? That's complete bs.

The important point is how many women were actually raped if any? Juanita Broaddrick was most assuredly raped by Clinton. But, with Cosby, like this latest woman to come out, she states in the article that she doesn't know if she was raped or not. She went to his hotel room at night and had drinks and supposedly passed out and doesn't remember anything-therefore she was probably raped.

Reactions: 1 person
Lol Gennifer who admitted to having an affair with Clinton?

The guys a pig and a adulterer , if he hadn't been so sex crazed we might have avoided 911. Good to see you set your bar so low. Once again I didn't say he raped Gennifer Flowers. Personally I don't care how much ass he's getting except when it interferes with his presidential duties. You could watch a video of him raping multiple women and you wouldn't be convinced.. He freely admitted on Opeah Windbags show it affected his judgement .

Right, anyone who speaks out against your boy has no credibility. Lmao

You accuse me of picking and choosing but you are the master of it. Seriously, if these allegations are true against Cosby, it's dishonorable of you to even mention Clinton in the same sentence.

Reactions: 2 people
And you may be right, but I have trouble believing a woman who can't even remember the year she was 'raped'.

It had happened when he was governor. That really isn't that difficult to believe. Like if I asked you when was the last year you worked for a particular company, etc? Dates or years are some of the easiest details to forget.

You accuse me of picking and choosing but you are the master of it. Seriously, if these allegations are true against Cosby, it's dishonorable of you to even mention Clinton in the same sentence.

Didn't realize there're so many clinton lovers around, you and 8188 should get a room .

So, Paula Jones isn't credible because the Clintons and their minions in the press say so?

That's not it all. I try to keep my head out of the media's opinion. Based off the information I have of her and the story she perpetuated, I just don't believe her.

Also, I do find it odd that Juanita Broaddrick's business was audited by the IRS shortly after she pressed charges in 1999. That definitely indicates fire to me, but then again, after reading over her story, it is very inconsistent.

And about your point of him being governor, etc. If someone raped me I would remember the day, and definitely the year, for the rest of my life. You're reaching there man.

Reactions: 2 people

Can we mention them until they're proved true?

Didn't realize there're so many clinton lovers around, you and 8188 should get a room .

Bill gets a lot of love in the USA

xl7xg-eqo0afhci_xrqcpa.png

That's not it all. I try to keep my head out of the media's opinion. Based off the information I have of her and the story she perpetuated, I just don't believe her.

Also, I do find it odd that Juanita Broaddrick's business was audited by the IRS shortly after she pressed charges in 1999. That definitely indicates fire to me, but then again, after reading over her story, it is very inconsistent.

And about your point of him being governor, etc. If someone raped me I would remember the day, and definitely the year, for the rest of my life. You're reaching there man.

You'd expect the account in Wiki to be biased. Did you see her interview? She wasn't inconsistent at all and very credible. She has never waivered from the specifics as far as I could tell.

VN Store

Back