Question for the board regarding Bill Cosby. Is

Yeah, Clinton was accused of rape one time. Cosby was accused over 20 times. Not even close

And I'll curse your retarded ass if I damn well please

I see more than one time as far as rape. Here's other accusations. Whose the retarded ass now?

Here's the list of women that accused Bill Clinton of various levels of sexual improprieties, assault and yes, rape, and were entirely ignored and even scoffed at for going public with their ordeals.

Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned

Reactions: 3 people
I see more than one time as far as rape. Here's other accusations. Whose the retarded ass now?

Here's the list of women that accused Bill Clinton of various levels of sexual improprieties, assault and yes, rape, and were entirely ignored and even scoffed at for going public with their ordeals.

Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned

Interesting you didn't cite a source for any of this

Yeah, Clinton was accused of rape one time. Cosby was accused over 20 times. Not even close

And I'll curse your retarded ass if I damn well please

Clinton has also recently been tied to a child sex ring. Hope he goes to prison.

Reactions: 4 people
Clinton has also recently been tied to a child sex ring. Hope he goes to prison.

To be fair Clinton was pal's with a man tied to child sex ring (not surprising). I wonder if any of these Clinton defenders believe any of his accusers?

Reactions: 3 people
To be fair Clinton was pal's with a man tied to child sex ring (not surprising). I wonder if any of these Clinton defenders believe any of his accusers?

I think Clinton was the second best president of my lifetime and I also think he was a dog in his personal life. Where there is that much smoke, there is fire

I think Clinton was the second best president of my lifetime and I also think he was a dog in his personal life. Where there is that much smoke, there is fire

What did he do to deserve that title? Disrespect the office? Lie on the witness stand? Disbarred? Lie to the American People?

Reactions: 1 person
What did he do to deserve that title? Disrespect the office? Lie on the witness stand? Disbarred? Lie to the American People?

Other than Reagan, who was a better President than Clinton the last 50 years?

If the liberal media doesn't report this on all 3 TV networks & posted on the internet for months which shows Bill Clinton has a sex addiction problem it won't matter to most Democratic voters. They probably will give him applause & a pass for his behavior. The same idiots that voted for 0bama twice will vote for Hillary too no matter what Bill has been doing behind closed doors.

Last edited:
It's going to get nasty for the Clinton's. When Bill get tied to screwing 15-17 year old girls and giving them cocaine and X, his legacy that gramps and the like love so much, will be for ever more tarnished.

Gramps has always said Clinton was a dog in his personal life, he did do a good job as president.

I find it odd that the only president you mentioned that was a better president than Clinton with the exception of Reagan was JFK who was well know for sneaking women into the WH to have sex with them and is rumored to be involved in the death of Marylin Monroe.

By your opinion 2 of our 3 best presidents were players while in office. and the best one was a player in his younger days. .

Gramps has always said Clinton was a dog in his personal life, he did do a good job as president.

I find it odd that the only president you mentioned that was a better president than Clinton with the exception of Reagan was JFK who was well know for sneaking women into the WH to have sex with them and is rumored to be involved in the death of Marylin Monroe.

By your opinion 2 of our 3 best presidents were players while in office. and the best one was a player in his younger days. .

Monroe was poisoned. Her sleeping pills were swapped out with poison.

JFK stood up to the powers that be. That's why he was killed. He was going to shut down the CIA's covert operations. He would not give them the war they wanted. LBJ was a power hungry man and he was indirectly part of JFK's death.

I don't care that Clinton was fooling around. I do care that he was part of a child sex ring. That apparently has a lot of politicians involved including the royals.

Monroe was poisoned. Her sleeping pills were swapped out with poison.

JFK stood up to the powers that be. That's why he was killed. He was going to shut down the CIA's covert operations. He would not give them the war they wanted. LBJ was a power hungry man and he was indirectly part of JFK's death.

I don't care that Clinton was fooling around. I do care that he was part of a child sex ring. That apparently has a lot of politicians involved including the royals.

If Clinton was involved in a child sex ring he should spend the remainder of his life in prison. As of now there is zero evidence he was involved. The only connection is he had been in contact several times to the billionaire Democratic fundraiser that ran it. I wouldrthink every major Democrat would be in contact with himbwith their hands reached out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back