Question for the board regarding Bill Cosby. Is

If you ignore it - you will miss out on some of the dumbest and most ignorant posts on VN

I have never used the ignore button. Nothing wrong with hearing someone else's opinion.

A man that thinks his opinion is always the correct opinion and refuses to listen to anyone else's opinion is a foolish man. There is not a single person on earth that has it right all the time, period.

Reactions: 4 people
Sandy put me on ignore and imma tell ya straight up, that **** hurts. I didn't sleep for days.

If you had not been so mean to poor ole Sandy, he may not have put you on ignore. :crazy:

You need to be nicer like Percy is .:)

111114-national-bring-week-back-bill-cosby-meme-twitter-backfires.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Really, really disappointing. Bill Cosby was supposed to be one of the good guys. What's next? We're gonna find out Brian Regan eats people?

He's a POS but wasn't his testimony sealed? Why was it made public?

Just because the AP wants to see the documents is that sufficient to get them released?

He's a POS but wasn't his testimony sealed? Why was it made public?

Just because the AP wants to see the documents is that sufficient to get them released?

They were sealed, a judge released them yesterday, Cosby's attorneys did fight it saying it would embarrass their client.

Saw Gloria Alred on TV today. She was chomping at the bit. One of the girls she represents statue of limitations has not ran out. She is wanting to use his 2005 deposition in her case.

I was one of the ones that initially believed Cosby. What a vile piece of crap he is.

I was one of the ones that initially believed Cosby. What a vile piece of crap he is.

When there's that much smoke, there's usually fire.

It was public knowledge he settled the 2005 case. That and the number of women who came forward and who they are sent red flag of guilt, IMO.

Last edited:

Although rare, yes, one woman can falsely accuse a man of rape.

Although rare as well, no, 5,000 women accusing a man of rape cannot be false.

VN Store

Back