Question for the board regarding Bill Cosby. Is

It's going to get nasty for the Clinton's. When Bill get tied to screwing 15-17 year old girls and giving them cocaine and X, his legacy that gramps and the like love so much, will be for ever more tarnished.

To be fair, this article is laughable. On past with the ads from NewsMax claiming the shocking truth behind a plant or a drug of some kind. If I was a female and got $15k plus normal fees to screw one guy, I don't know that I could call myself a slave.

To be fair, this article is laughable. On past with the ads from NewsMax claiming the shocking truth behind a plant or a drug of some kind. If I was a female and got $15k plus normal fees to screw one guy, I don't know that I could call myself a slave.

Newsmax was just the one link. I'll see if I can find a more suitable one for you. This isn't new news though.

Living in the state of arkansas, people talk. There are things that I can't prove, but the Clinton's are some very dirty and dangerous people.

Reactions: 1 person
Newsmax was just the one link. I'll see if I can find a more suitable one for you. This isn't new news though.

Living in the state of arkansas, people talk. There are things that I can't prove, but the Clinton's are some very dirty and dangerous people.

You should hear what the women in geanny garden club say about others. Saying something does not make it true.

True is they have not been photoshopped.

You have pics?

Working on getting my hands on them. It's hard to photoshop a Polaroid. Lol

You have to understand gramps. I know people here who in the past were in to some shady things. These shady activities lead to being around the Clinton's.

Working on getting my hands on them. It's hard to photoshop a Polaroid. Lol

You have to understand gramps. I know people here who in the past were in to some shady things. These shady activities lead to being around the Clinton's.

I am confident the Clinton's are dirty. I don't believe he was involved in a child sex ring. I am not saying he was not involed. As I said earlier if Bill is guilty, he needs to be in prison.

I am confident the Clinton's are dirty. I don't believe he was involved in a child sex ring. I am not saying he was not involed. As I said earlier if Bill is guilty, he needs to be in prison.

He will testify at court. He was part of this. Depends on his buddies if he goes down.

You don't think Fox News would love to take a shot at clinton if there was any truth to this outrageous claims?

Lol.

I think you are going to be hearing about this more than you want to...

It's all in the timing my friend.

Lol.

I think you are going to be hearing about this more than you want to...

It's all in the timing my friend.

With the way the Liberals blab on here on Volnation it's great to have the ignore button. I've pretty much put all the bleeding hearts on ignore.:eek:lol:

Reactions: 1 person
With the way the Liberals blab on here on Volnation it's great to have the ignore button. I've pretty much put all the bleeding hearts on ignore.:eek:lol:

I have no one on ignore myself.

Sometimes when I'm having a blah day, they are always good for a laugh.

VN Store

Back