Question for the board regarding Bill Cosby. Is

Then how do you explain Bill Clinton??

To be fair, Bill Cosby is going to come out of this legally unscathed. In this case, your Bill will be okay. (Personally, I've never once found the man funny, but that's besides the point.)

His career and legacy, however, will not.

As for Bill Clinton and his womarns, that was before my time. I can't offer any informed commentary there.

To be fair, Bill Cosby is going to come out of this legally unscathed. In this case, your Bill will be okay. (Personally, I've never once found the man funny, but that's besides the point.)

His career and legacy, however, will not.

As for Bill Clinton and his womarns, that was before my time. I can't offer any informed commentary there.

Good. Maybe it will encourage future women to not cry rape so often.

Reactions: 1 person
I think what is more important is why people think Bill Cosby is relevant. Who is going to be accused of rape next? Elvis? Freddie Mercury?

I think what is more important is why people think Bill Cosby is relevant. Who is going to be accused of rape next? Elvis? Freddie Mercury?

Cosby-Facepalm.gif

Reactions: 5 people
I had a special place in my heart for Cosby. The Huxtables and their life was airing right about the time I was figuring out that people thought I was funny. He was, in a way, an inspiration. I went back and watched episodes of Flip Wilson where Cosby was a guest. Cosby could make adults and kids laugh together but not at each other; a rare gift. His comedy was clean and I could enjoy it with my family, unlike Eddie's and Richard's which I had to hide from my folks. I was very close to attempting a career in stand up because of Bill.

It hurts to accept what a huge piece of garbage he is. It taints the many years of enjoyment he gave me. I hope he gets what he deserves and the females he violated get some sort of justice.

I had a special place in my heart for Cosby. The Huxtables and their life was airing right about the time I was figuring out that people thought I was funny. He was, in a way, an inspiration. I went back and watched episodes of Flip Wilson where Cosby was a guest. Cosby could make adults and kids laugh together but not at each other; a rare gift. His comedy was clean and I could enjoy it with my family, unlike Eddie's and Richard's which I had to hide from my folks. I was very close to attempting a career in stand up because of Bill.

It hurts to accept what a huge piece of garbage he is. It taints the many years of enjoyment he gave me. I hope he gets what he deserves and the females he violated get some sort of justice.

He's worth 400 million. They will get some "justice"

He's worth 400 million. They will get some "justice"

All cases but one is past the statue of limitations from what I have read.
Gloria Alred is her attorney. She has been one happy woman since this broke yesterday, seeing a lot of $$$$ coming her way.

Reactions: 2 people
All cases but one is past the statue of limitations from what I have read.
Gloria Alred is her attorney. She has been one happy woman since this broke yesterday, seeing a lot of $$$$ coming her way.

I agree. Just depends on how long bill wants to drag this out or get it over with. He has the money to bury them in paperwork.

All this hating on bill is obviously racist!!!

I agree. Just depends on how long bill wants to drag this out or get it over with. He has the money to bury them in paperwork.

The longer he drags it out the more he will be destroyed in the publics eye. I am not fan of Alred but she is one woman that plays hardball. She will play this to the max in the media. I think Cosby rather settle as quick as possible.

Last edited:
The linger he drags it out the more he will be destroyed in the publics eye. I am not fan of Alred but she is one woman that plays hardball. She will play this to the max in the media. I think Cosby rather settle as quick as possible.

Don't get me wrong. I agree. But it's not like he's up for any movies. I'm sure he will settle.

VN Store

Back