Question for the board regarding Bill Cosby. Is

No you were comparing men who physically assaulted women and Bill Cosby.

You are missing it (shocker), you keep babbling about how Cosby couldnt have raped any woman because he had tons of women who wanted to sleep with him. The examples I gave you are guys who could of had just about any woman they wanted and instead of taking advantage of that awesomeness, they raped women.

Reactions: 1 person
You are missing it (shocker), you keep babbling about how Cosby couldnt have raped any woman because he had tons of women who wanted to sleep with him. The examples I gave you are guys who could of had just about any woman they wanted and instead of taking advantage of that awesomeness, they raped women.

You can't compare any of those to a guy like Cosby. You make a comparison of guys who physically assaulted their girlfriends or wives. The police had actual physical evidence. You have nothing here.

Maybe she's crazy because she was raped when she was young.

Dude, I hope you aren't having this conversation on a work computer.

Reactions: 2 people
You can't compare any of those to a guy like Cosby. You make a comparison of guys who physically assaulted their girlfriends or wives. The police had actual physical evidence. You have nothing here.

"A guy like Cosby"....do you personally know him? How the hell do you know what he is and what he isnt capable of. Before his admission to giving chicks quaaludes a few days ago, you would have thought he couldnt have possibly done that either. His refusal to answer the point blank, yes or no question after that just screams innocence.

And when did Sharper or Meggett have stuff come out about sexual assault of their girlfriends? I must have missed that link.

Reactions: 1 person
"A guy like Cosby"....do you personally know him? How the hell do you know what he is and what he isnt capable of. Before his admission to giving chicks quaaludes a few days ago, you would have thought he couldnt have possibly done that either. His refusal to answer the point blank, yes or no question after that just screams innocence.

And when did Sharper or Meggett have stuff come out about sexual assault of their girlfriends? I must have missed that link.

He is guilty in the court of popular opinion. He is innocent in the law of sandvol.

Have criminal charges been brought against Cosby or is this just a civil issue?

I'm talking about his fame. You bring up examples of guys like Tyson who assaulted his wife and has an IQ of about 57 or Lawrence Taylor who was accused of having sex with under age hookers long after his prime. Those aren't comparable.

Hopefully this opens some eyes if anyone(is there anyone left?) hasn't truly experienced the wondrous workings of Sandy's mind yet. You'll find his unique penchant for out of the box thinking and unrivaled display of denial is the backbone of his logic(?) in pretty much every debate he unwisely decides to participate in. This is just the latest and arguably saddest cluster he's graced us with.

His response to the accusations is literally posting a picture of one of the accusers. In his strange reality, her bad plastic surgery clearly exonerates Cosby. Truly an awe inspiring conclusion.

Reactions: 2 people
Hopefully this opens some eyes if anyone(is there anyone left?) hasn't truly experienced the wondrous workings of Sandy's mind yet. You'll find his unique penchant for out of the box thinking and unrivaled display of denial is the backbone of his logic(?) in pretty much every debate he unwisely decides to participate in. This is just the latest and arguably saddest cluster he's graced us with.

His response to the accusations is literally posting a picture of one of the accusers. In his strange reality, her bad plastic surgery clearly exonerates Cosby. Truly an awe inspiring conclusion.

Cockroaches starting to emerge.

I'm talking about his fame. You bring up examples of guys like Tyson who assaulted his wife and has an IQ of about 57 or Lawrence Taylor who was accused of having sex with under age hookers long after his prime. Those aren't comparable.

They are very much comparable. Just because Cosby slung around a few pudding pops doesnt mean he is incapable of doing bad ****.

They are very much comparable. Just because Cosby slung around a few pudding pops doesnt mean he is incapable of doing bad ****.

Well make your case. And, can you do it without referring to Mike Tyson or Lawrence Taylor or college football players? Just the facts.

VN Store

Back