Question for the board regarding Bill Cosby. Is

Lead investigator for Pinkerton.

Former military intelligence during Vietnam (all he would say is he sat on a ship of the coast)

Former undercover narcotics officer for Memphis PD

But you don't know the nature of his problem with Cosby?

what the F is couchsurfing? That literally sounds like a bad Eli Roth movie about chicks putting themselves in bad positions for bad things to happen.

Thanks for the concern.

You must have served with the Belgian police force once upon a time.

But you don't know the nature of his problem with Cosby?

No I do not. I just know it was terrible. My dad liked Bill. He watched the show with us prior to this. Hell he wouldn't even buy pudding pops anymore.

Edited for spelling.

Last edited:
Now that's just crazy

I know right??

I know I can't back up my claims and assertions but you guys will just have to take my word for it.

I'm disappointed in myself that I never made the connection prior to this.

I know right??

I know I can't back up my claims and assertions but you guys will just have to take my word for it.

I'm disappointed in myself that I never made the connection prior to this.

But just how credible are you? How long ago was this?

Reactions: 1 person
But just how credible are you? How long ago was this?

Late 80's early 90's.

Credible? Pfft. If I tell you something, I know it to be true my man.

I wish some of you guys (military) could tell me more about "sitting on a ship of the coast" means. He was in the army.

Late 80's early 90's.

I wish some of you guys (military) could tell me more about "sitting on a ship of the coast" means. He was in the army.

I should have put my post in blue font

I have never heard that

Late 80's early 90's.

DJ for AFRN?
Cruise director?

I am waiting on the planned march from Jesse and Al demanding that charges be filed as hate crime as he was targeting women

Last edited:
No that's one of the cases I cited. Woman claims she was raped multiple times. Kept coming back for more though. She was 17 years old. Where were her parents?

Is there anything about these situations you aren't completely ignorant of? Or is your brain really that simple?

Reactions: 3 people
I have no idea what these positions are....

Me being a smartazz..

Actually during Vietnam we did have some Army Intel guys serving on Navy ships assisting with navigation and targeting on the bombing raids. Part of it was really just military BS bureaucracy. The Navy's illuminated grid squares wouldn't fit or work on the Army's ground topographic maps and visa versa and neither service would allow the other access to their supply or suppliers, so Army Intel guys had to install their grid squares on the maps so Navy guys could navigate and bomb at night. There were other inter-service equipment issues as well like radio squelch, Navy pilots couldn't talk to Army spotters because of different squelch manufactures. Just a frigging mess all around.

Me being a smartazz..

Actually during Vietnam we did have some Army Intel guys serving on Navy ships assisting with navigation and targeting on the bombing raids. Part of it was really just military BS bureaucracy. The Navy's illuminated grid squares wouldn't fit or work on the Army's ground topographic maps and visa versa and neither service would allow the other access to their supply or suppliers, so Army Intel guys had to install their grid squares on the maps so Navy guys could navigate and bomb at night. There were other inter-service equipment issues as well like radio squelch, Navy pilots couldn't talk to Army spotters because of different squelch manufactures. Just a frigging mess all around.

Wow. Sounds like a mess. It's a wonder anything could get done with any efficiency.

what the F is couchsurfing? That literally sounds like a bad Eli Roth movie about chicks putting themselves in bad positions for bad things to happen.

I'm a very active member on couchsurfing as both a host and traveller.

It's a cool way to meet folks from around the world, get a badass tour guide, and shack up for free.

I'd take it over an overpriced hotel.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back