Question for the board regarding Bill Cosby. Is

Well make your case. And, can you do it without referring to Mike Tyson or Lawrence Taylor or college football players? Just the facts.

You wouldn't know a fact if it slapped you in the face. Why are Tyson, Taylor, Sharper, Meggett, and college football/basketball players off the table? Pretty famous guys with their pick of a multitude of women.....you are making the argument that Cosby couldn't have done this because he had so many willing participants, just asking you to tell me the difference. His perceived moral code portrayed on TV has nothing to do with the comparison of the two when it comes to availability of willing chicks to sleep with. If it makes you feel better, take Taylor, Tyson, and college students everywhere off the table and just deal with Sharper and Meggett.

Reactions: 3 people
He's not making the accusations 40 years later.
That is a factor in determining credibility? And how in the hell would that have anything to do with his credibility?

Michelle Hurd, Lachelle Covington, Andrea Constand, Chole Goins, Lili Bernard, Angela Leslie did not make accusations 40 years late.r

Reactions: 2 people
You wouldn't know a fact if it slapped you in the face. Why are Tyson, Taylor, Sharper, Meggett, and college football/basketball players off the table? Pretty famous guys with their pick of a multitude of women.....you are making the argument that Cosby couldn't have done this because he had so many willing participants, just asking you to tell me the difference. His perceived moral code portrayed on TV has nothing to do with the comparison of the two when it comes to availability of willing chicks to sleep with. If it makes you feel better, take Taylor, Tyson, and college students everywhere off the table and just deal with Sharper and Meggett.

I did not. Stop trying to make my argument and then argue against your argument that you established for me. I asked why would he? I didn't say it proves he didn't. You have to prove he did. It doesn't make any sense. He pushed all the women who wanted to have sex with him out of the way so he could rape the ones who didn't? And why not one report when any of these alleged offenses occurred? Not one. Make your case regarding Bill Cosby.

That is a factor in determining credibility? And how in the hell would that have anything to do with his credibility?

Michelle Hurd, Lachelle Covington, Andrea Constand, Chole Goins, Lili Bernard, Angela Leslie did not make accusations 40 years late.r

Hell yes. Ask any prosecutor.

Let's play a game and examine Sandvol's contributions to this thread. These are his two "arguments" he's made so far in support of Bill Cosby, the rapist:

1) "He didn't need to rape any women, he's rich and famous, the women lined up for him!"

What Sandy's argument implies: Rich and famous guys will never rape a woman because they don't have to.

What Sandy completely forgot: Rich and famous guys do still rape women.

What Sandy thinks when he makes this argument: Checkmate.

2) "These woman are clearly crazy and just looking for a payday. Here, I'll prove it with a picture!"

What Sandy's argument implies: People with bad face lifts are inherently untrustworthy, and it clearly proves she is a mentally unstable gold digger.

What Sandy completely forgot: Posting a picture of this woman's face is not evidence for anything other than she had bad plastic surgery.

What Sandy thinks when he makes this argument: Checkmate.

This isn't even delving into his conspiracy theory about the powerful, shadowy figures making a vast, concerted effort to bring down Cosby because he told young black boys to pull up their britches. I'll leave that for someone else to dissect..:)

tumblr_mkntg8kx5x1rjhbn2o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
I did not. Stop trying to make my argument and then argue against your argument that you established for me. I asked why would he? I didn't say it proves he didn't. You have to prove he did. It doesn't make any sense. He pushed all the women who wanted to have sex with him out of the way so he could rape the ones who didn't? And why not one report when any of these alleged offenses occurred? Not one. Make your case regarding Bill Cosby.

and like I have posted about 5 times now, this is not a reason to believe that he wouldn't be capable of raping a women.....plenty of famous men have raped women while having plenty to be able to have consensual sex with. Its a retarded argument to make for Cosby.

Reactions: 1 person
Bill Cosby must be the most amazing master criminal of all time. Serial rapist for years and not one charge or investigation or even suspicion. Amazing.

This isn't even delving into his conspiracy theory about the powerful, shadowy figures making a vast, concerted effort to bring down Cosby because he told young black boys to pull up their britches. I'll leave that for someone else to dissect..:)

tumblr_mkntg8kx5x1rjhbn2o1_500.gif

This conspiracy theory falls in on itself when you consider he has been accused of rape several times before he ever thought of making his comments.

Bill Cosby must be the most amazing master criminal of all time. Serial rapist for years and not one charge or investigation or even suspicion. Amazing.

If it makes you feel any better, while my wife (girlfriend at the time) and her friend were backpacking across Europe, her friend was rapped by a Couchsurfing host, who also attempted to rape my wife.

The Belgian police basically just laughed at them and told them there was nothing they could (or would) do about it.

But you don't have to take my word for it. I probably am out to smear Couchsurfing and the Belgian police.

If it makes you feel any better, while my wife (girlfriend at the time) and her friend were backpacking across Europe, her friend was rapped by a Couchsurfing host, who also attempted to rape my wife.

The Belgian police basically just laughed at them and told them there was nothing they could (or would) do about it.

But you don't have to take my word for it. I probably am out to smear Couchsurfing and the Belgian police.

I didn't say rape doesn't occur.

Oh calm down junior. I asked you if there are any credible women and you give me a list of women who hadn't been raped except one who claims she was raped multiple times by Cosby but kept coming back for more. Who's the dolt?

bless your heart

You too sweetie. Now isn't this better than the name calling?

Please tell me more about how I hurt your feelings. I would also love to hear more about all that crap that bounces around in that dome of yours that you refer to as your "thoughts"

So any man who has ever been with a woman and they drank alcohol and popped pills and had sex then he's guilty of rape? Gotcha.

Some people believe that. In our society if a girl had a drink within the last 24 hours, ever smoked weed, huffed gas, ate vicks vapor rub, or did ANYTHING that impacted her judgement and has sex with a guy, it can be called rape. Note the impairment does not have to be active at the time of intercourse. A girl say she had one drink and that is ALL the "man" needs to get you on rape, no proof necessary.

Girl thought Cosby could help her career, she sleeps with him, career goes nowhere, decades go by, chick laments her life going nowhere and looks for someone to blame, remembers doing 'ludes with the Cosbinator, cries rape, gets media attention, thinks career might finally take off, rinse repeat.

what the F is couchsurfing? That literally sounds like a bad Eli Roth movie about chicks putting themselves in bad positions for bad things to happen.

I don't know if Cosby is guilty of this or not, but I do know he did something very bad in the late 80's that was kept quiet and caused it so his show was no longer watched in our home.

My dad had been out of town working for about two weeks, came home and found my brother and I watching the show. He walked over and turned the tv off and told us we could never watch that man again. Knowing what my dad did for a living, all I could speculate then (as a child) that dad busted him.....

Please tell me more about how I hurt your feelings. I would also love to hear more about all that crap that bounces around in that dome of yours that you refer to as your "thoughts"

Honey you can't hurt my feelings. I don't believe in trying someone in the press until some facts are actually presented. Especially when you consider the source of the accusations. Cosby didn't stay down on the plantation and there are people after him. That's all.

I don't know if Cosby is guilty of this or not, but I do know he did something very bad in the late 80's that was kept quiet and caused it so his show was no longer watched in our home.

My dad had been out of town working for about two weeks, came home and found my brother and I watching the show. He walked over and turned the tv off and told us we could never watch that man again. Knowing what my dad did for a living, all I could speculate then (as a child) that dad busted him.....

What did your Dad do?

Maybe your dad was racist?

Just kidding!! Man what did your Pops know? Did he ever say?

What did your Dad do?

Lead investigator for Pinkerton.

Former military intelligence during Vietnam (all he would say is he sat on a ship of the coast)

Former undercover narcotics officer for Memphis PD

Maybe your dad was racist?

Just kidding!! Man what did your Pops know? Did he ever say?

No he never told us. but I also know he busted the military boys while hauling munitions in big trucks. Followed them all over the country.

VN Store

Back