Question for the board regarding Bill Cosby. Is

I posted this in the football forum, and I'll say it here; there is no man who can have whoever he wants and someone who believes he can have anyone he wants is at least as likely to commit rape as someone who can't have anybody.

Yep, I would think for some of these men, it drives them crazy because they cannot have what they want.

GTFO.

You telling someone else to stop twisting the facts is close the most ridiculous thing I've seen on here.

Sandys best fact twisting was when he claimed that homosexuals had the same rights in regards to marriage as everyone else. That they were welcome to marry the opposite sex like anyone else, and that they were looking for special privileges.

Reactions: 1 person
Sandys best fact twisting was when he claimed that homosexuals had the same rights in regards to marriage as everyone else. That they were welcome to marry the opposite sex like anyone else, and that they were looking for special privileges.

There's nothing I've seen he hasn't fact-twisted, which is why for his sake I hope he's merely trolling.

If a housewife could take Quaaludes like they were candy, I just have one thing to say about her . She was a heck of a man. I have watched grown men be knocked out cold by taking 1/2 of a Quaalude 714.

Didn't realize you had another life Gramps?

Never took any drugs except the alcoholic kind. Definitely over indulged in that department.

I think most of us have some wild oats to sow. I am thankful it didn't take me long to sow mine.

It is sad , I have ran into to a few of my old friends the last 10-15 years and they are still living the same ole life. I sincerely don't think they realize how bad they screwed up their own lives because of drugs and alcohol. Odds are they will die either drunk/high or old and along. It is pitiful, imo.

I think most of us have some wild oats to sow. I am thankful it didn't take me long to sow mine.

It is sad , I have ran into to a few of my old friends the last 10-15 years and they are still living the same ole life. I sincerely don't think they realize how bad they screwed up their own lives because of drugs and alcohol. Odds are they will die either drunk/high or old and along. It is pitiful, imo.

Gramps, are you not on drugs this Very moment?

Oh Gramps, the things I've seen from opiate withdrawal make bad trips seem like sunshine and lollipops..

I have heard opiate withdrawal is a pain. I was lucky. I was never addicted to anything except women, then I met Granny. Since we have been together I most definitely have looked but that is all I have done. I haven't been high since the early 1970's and haven't had a drink of alcohol for probably 25 years. I have been getting high on Jesus Christ for many years now.

I have heard opiate withdrawal is a pain. I was lucky. I was never addicted to anything except women, then I met Granny. Since we have been together I most definitely have looked but that is all I have done. I haven't been high since the early 1970's and haven't had a drink of alcohol for probably 25 years. I have been getting high on Jesus Christ for many years now.

The high that Jesus gives last forever in Eternity if there's a true faith & belief in Him.

To each their own. If I have to die sober, that will be quite sad.

I get high on working my ass off out in the heat all day nowadays. When I get home I can barely talk til I've had a couple drinks in me to rehydrate.

I get high on working my ass off out in the heat all day nowadays. When I get home I can barely talk til I've had a couple drinks in me to rehydrate.

What type of work do you do ape, if you don't mind saying.

If you are doing manual labor out in the heat we have had this summer, you have to be dragging by the time you get home.

What type of work do you do ape, if you don't mind saying.

If you are doing manual labor out in the heat we have had this summer, you have to be dragging by the time you get home.

All manner of physical labor. Except for the rainy days we've had this summer, my brain has been so swollen I haven't been able to form very many complete thoughts. I feel like I'm constantly on the brink of heat exhaustion.

I'm a groundskeeper/plumber/handyman etc. Spend a lot of time shovelling gravel, digging ditches, clearing undergrowth and so on.

Last edited:
All manner of physical labor. Except for the rainy days we've had this summer, my brain has been so swollen I haven't been able to form very many complete thoughts. I feel like I'm constantly on the brink of heat exhaustion.

It feels like 106 degrees here in W.TN. I just came in the house from mowing some of the yard & I almost didn't make it to get water.

VN Store

Back