Question for the board regarding Bill Cosby. Is

Even if he was convicted and that would be a big "if" based upon this sealed testimony being unlawfully unsealed, it would probably be overturned on appeal. Unlawfully obtained evidence.

"unlawfully unsealed"? I'm not a lawyer, so what would deem these documents as "unlawfully unsealed"?

Keep an eye out on his attorney, Monique Pressley. She's been really convincing in the few interviews I've seen of her thus far. This could get really interesting.

Bill Cosby?s wife Camille is 'livid and humiliated' by his actions | Daily Mail Online

‘My husband doesn’t deserve jail, but he does deserve every bit of the hell he’s going through now even though he is still pretending that this hell doesn’t exist,’ Camille said, according to another person close to the Cosby family.

The 71-year-old was reportedly well aware of her husband’s infidelities but only demanded that he be discreet so as not to embarrass her.

Camille comes off as inhuman with everything that's come out of this. She's going to turn on him now after never having cared before. Notice she said that he doesn't deserve jail time though he deserves the backlash as if it makes up for countless rapes. I think a single rape should = life in prison and or d!ck chopped off. Whatever the rapists prefers. With that being said, Camille Cosby's take on the whole situation is embarrassing and sickening yet ironically she feels the same about what Bill has "done to her". She cares more about how she appears than the actual victims. She should be charged too. Like some of the higher ups in the Penn State scandal, she knew and did nothing about it. Nasty b****.

Speaking of sickening...

camille-cosby.jpg

I totally blame Bill for rape, but I don't necessarily blame him for cheating.

Last edited:
Forgot to add this snippet.

A federal magistrate judge in Massachusetts rejected arguments by Cosby's wife, who also has been his business manager, that the deposition would represent an ‘undue burden’.

U.S. Magistrate Judge David Hennessy rejected arguments by Camille Cosby that she lacked any first-hand knowledge of the events at issue - and that the court should protect her from ‘unnecessary harassment’ by limiting the scope of the subpoena.

Self-center b**** thinks having to speak in court is an "undue burden". I'm pretty sure the rape victims could say the same thing about the rape the endured. They have to live with it forever but Camille just wants to sweep it under the rug because it's a burden to her. Ungrateful b****. What a horrible human being. Nothing but a gold digger. That's why she didn't care about any of it. Why would she? She got to live a life that only the rich and famous get to live simply because she married the guy. Sickening.

Reactions: 1 person
Bill Cosby?s wife Camille is 'livid and humiliated' by his actions | Daily Mail Online

Camille comes off as inhuman with everything that's come out of this. She's going to turn on him now after never having cared before. Notice she said that he doesn't deserve jail time though he deserves the backlash as if it makes up for countless rapes. I think a single rape should = life in prison and or d!ck chopped off. Whatever the rapists prefers. With that being said, Camille Cosby's take on the whole situation is embarrassing and sickening yet ironically she feels the same about what Bill has "done to her". She cares more about how she appears than the actual victims. She should be charged too. Like some of the higher ups in the Penn State scandal, she knew and did nothing about it. Nasty b****.

Speaking of sickening...

camille-cosby.jpg

I totally blame Bill for rape, but I don't necessarily blame him for cheating.

So wait... you know for a fact he raped somebody?

So wait... you know for a fact he raped somebody?

50 freaking people from all over the country telling the exact same methods he used to tape them with no knowledge of the other 49 women's details??

No...I'm sure he's innocent Ras. You are one crazy sum*****. Crazy as they come. Hard to believe you are even sincere in most of what you post.

50 freaking people from all over the country telling the exact same methods he used to tape them with no knowledge of the other 49 women's details??

No...I'm sure he's innocent Ras. You are one crazy sum*****. Crazy as they come. Hard to believe you are even sincere in most of what you post.

I'm sure that he probably had a sexual encounter with most of them, but it is a leap to say that he raped any of them just because he gave them a few drugs when during the majority of this point, drugs were everywhere.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiuNbcZHB-c[/youtube]

I'm sure that he probably had a sexual encounter with most of them, but it is a leap to say that he raped any of them just because he gave them a few drugs when during the majority of this point, drugs were everywhere.

Drugs are more widespread today than they were then.

We get it.You hate women. Particularly black ones who get custody of the child.

I don't know gramps. The 70's 80's and 90's were pretty drug infested years. Not to mention quality

Yeah, street drugs are probably a little more common now, but they're all stepped on to hell. Pharmaceuticals are controlled so tightly now that most of it on the street is from diversion from warehouse

I don't know gramps. The 70's 80's and 90's were pretty drug infested years. Not to mention quality

I haven't saw any stats but I think it is safe to say a larger percent of Americans use drugs today vs 1960-70's. There were a lot of drugs available back then but only a handful of the population were indulging.

VN Store

Back