Question for the board regarding Bill Cosby. Is

Yeah, your reading comprehension level is very low. I expect you to be one of the first ones to blowa gasket after what I just wrote.

I fully understand what you just wrote, but you need to go back and review your earlier posts if you don't think you were making it sound ok because they willingly took the drugs.

What was plain as day? Again, there is no proof that Cosby surreptitiously gave any of these women drugs. And, I don't believe he did. The only drug even mentioned in the Constand case is Benadryl. I don't believe Benadryl could make any woman pass out to the point she wouldn't know if someone was raping her.

I see cerebral activity isn't a strong suit of yours..... Just the mouth breathing and knuckle draggin'

Reactions: 2 people
However, benadryl is in the same class as datura. ...the zombie making drug. So yeah, benadryl can twist your mind up, Sandy.

However, benadryl is in the same class as datura. ...the zombie making drug. So yeah, benadryl can twist your mind up, Sandy.

I know, I've taken Benadryl. But I'm pretty sure no one raped me. Except maybe my wife and that would have been OK.

edlover.jpg

Cosby is getting crucified on tv right now. (20/20)

Some of these women are admitting to it being consensual. They can't be passed out and give him oral sex?

Some of this seems very bad. Cosby very well could be straight up guilty. Some of these women's stories work in to the time frame my dad stopped letting us watch him on tv.

Interviews. There was a special on 20/20.

It was pretty damning for Cosby. Some of them were minors as well. But some, I think we're fos....

One said she had A sip of wine and doesn't remember anything after that.

Well I guess I was trying to piece together Cosby being "crucified" with what you said after that...

Some of these women are admitting to it being consensual. They can't be passed out and give him oral sex?

So engaging in consensual sex is being crucified? And you make another point... how can they be passed out and give him head?

Well I guess I was trying to piece together Cosby being "crucified" with what you said after that...

So engaging in consensual sex is being crucified? And you make another point... how can they be passed out and give him head?

Crucified- yes. The first set of interviews were damning and yet they admitted to giving oral sex but passed out...

Some seemed legit though.

20/20 seemed to show some bias. Cosby may have forced himself on to some of them, but I don't believe he did so on all of them.

You're usually a pretty good fellow. But, mostly now you're just pure jackass. Let me know when you want to have civil discourse.

Then answer the question and quit dancing around it.... If the women willingly took the drugs is it ok to screw them if they're passed out?

Crucified- yes. The first set of interviews were damning and yet they admitted to giving oral sex but passed out...

Some seemed legit though.

20/20 seemed to show some bias. Cosby may have forced himself on to some of them, but I don't believe he did so on all of them.

C'mon, Son. I gotta see the rest of the women interviewed. But if this is a sampling of what is going to be presented in these interviews, then they have very, weak cases.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIGc5cidb-4[/youtube]

C'mon, Son. I gotta see the rest of the women interviewed. But if this is a sampling of what is going to be presented in these interviews, then they have very, weak cases.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIGc5cidb-4[/youtube]

Bitter, spurned, gold diggers.

VN Store

Back