Question for the board regarding Bill Cosby. Is

What if the woman received a written invitation to the orgy, verbally responded, willingly took drugs, passed out and had sex? And, what if it happened to a man by a woman?

Jesus Christ. JUST BECAUSE A WOMAN COMES TO AN ORGY DOESN'T MEAN SHE WANTS TO BE RAPED. What the hell is wrong with you? If she passes out, she is off limits. Pretty ****ing standard **** here.

Reactions: 4 people
Jesus Christ. JUST BECAUSE A WOMAN COMES TO AN ORGY DOESN'T MEAN SHE WANTS TO BE RAPED. What the hell is wrong with you? If she passes out, she is off limits. Pretty ****ing standard **** here.

But its an orgy..isn't there a presumption of massive amounts of sex with as many people as possible?

I mean if I get on a plane and fall asleep I still expect to reach my destination...

But its an orgy..isn't there a presumption of massive amounts of sex with as many people as possible?

I mean if I get on a plane and fall asleep I still expect to reach my destination...

You've got to be trolling at this point. Plain and simple, ****ing a woman while she is unconcious is rape. Regardless of the reasons of why she is there.

Furthermore, raping an unconcious woman proves the point about it being about power and not sex. Being able to take a woman at your leisure knowing she can't say no is absolutely a power play.

Reactions: 2 people
You've got to be trolling at this point. Plain and simple, ****ing a woman while she is unconcious is rape. Regardless of the reasons of why she is there.
Whoa whoa trolling? Nah..joking. Never would troll.

However you bring up a good point..

What if...you are having sex and she falls asleep during? It could be from intoxication, or boredom, or whatever.

Whoa whoa trolling? Nah..joking. Never would troll.

However you bring up a good point..

What if...you are having sex and she falls asleep during? It could be from intoxication, or boredom, or whatever.

Different circumstance altogether. Any self-respecting man would stop at that point. If a woman falls asleep while I am having sex with her, it would be rather insulting and I would immediately lose my drive.

Having sex with an incapacitated person is rape unless she says I'm going to take this pill and i want you to wait until I'm unconscious and them **** me like a corpse.

She willingly came to an orgy and I don't think most juries would agree with you.

Apparently you'd be totally cool with your daughter going to an orgy only to wind up raped.

I don't have a daughter and if I did wouldn't want her going to any orgies. But I wouldn't convict someone who had been charged with rape in one of the circumstances above. I think people have to be responsible for their actions.

I don't have a daughter and if I did wouldn't want her going to any orgies. But I wouldn't convict someone who had been charged with rape in one of the circumstances above. I think people have to be responsible for their actions.

You're a truly despicable person. You're literally saying that because she went to an orgy, she deserves to be raped.

Reactions: 5 people
You're a truly despicable person. You're literally saying that because she went to an orgy, she deserves to be raped.

I don't consider that rape. I consider it implied consent. And, if someone puts themselves in that position they have to accept the consequences. And, your opinion of me isn't important.

Why would someone willingly go to an orgy?

Why do you drink?
Why do you smoke?
Why do you take a Quaalude?

I think this is where you two dim wits are confused. There is, in fact, a difference between sex and rape. Just because you go somewhere to have sex does not mean you want to raped. The fact this has to be explained is absurd, but I am arguing with an admitted woman - hater so this falls on deaf ears.

I think this is where you two dim wits are confused. There is, in fact, a difference between sex and rape. Just because you go somewhere to have sex does not mean you want to raped. The fact this has to be explained is absurd, but I am arguing with an admitted woman - hater so this falls on deaf ears.

It isn't rape. If she walks into a room, takes off her clothes, lays down in a group of sweaty writhing bodies, then she has consented to whatever happens unless she gets up and walks out or verbally says "No." Who's the dimwit?

In California on college campuses a woman has to verbally say yes or it's rape. Do you guys agree with that? Just a date. She has sex but hasn't verbally said yes. Technically it's rape. Is that where we're headed?

No one has condoned rape in here.

Relax

VN Store

Back