Question for the board regarding Bill Cosby. Is

So, Cosby gave them 15-20 Benadryl and then screwed them when they were passed out? That's your contention?

What? Hell no... I was responding to Ras over the picture he posted regarding apevol's comment on Benedryl.

Look.... I don't know if Cosby is guilty or not and really don't care, but your defending the concept of drugging women speaks volumes about you.

Who wants to help me kidnap ras?
After we force feed his ass 20 benadryl tablets and he talks to his dead aunt Spiderman, we'll see what's what

Reactions: 2 people
What? Hell no... I was responding to Ras over the picture he posted regarding apevol's comment on Benedryl.

Look.... I don't know if Cosby is guilty or not and really don't care, but your defending the concept of drugging women speaks volumes about you.

Nobody even came close to doing that. WTF are you talking about?

Go drug your wife..... It's time for your once a month love making

If a woman willingly takes drugs, passes out, wakes up, thinks someone had sex with her but doesn't report it, then 30 years later comes forward with accusations should anyone be investigated or charged with rape?

Reactions: 1 person
If a woman willingly takes drugs, passes out, wakes up, thinks someone had sex with her but doesn't report it, then 30 years later comes forward with accusations should anyone be investigated or charged with rape?

I drank a ton of beer last night. Went to sleep. Woke up with morning wood..did I have sex last night?

Will wait until I am 60 before accusing ex girlfriend of rape.

If a woman drinks alcohol, willingly gets naked with a man or a group of people, but passes out, a man has sex with her, is that rape?

Yes because she cant willingly do anything after drinking alcohol. The law clearly states that females are incapable of making rational decisions when alcohol is induced into their bodies.

If a woman goes to a casting couch, the interviewer walks over to her, pulls out his penis, says "open your mouth", she opens her mouth and he inserts his penis is that sexual assault?

Good question. Do you have a link to this hypothesized event? I would like to review it for scientific research.

What if she doesn't report it or say anything to anyone until 30 years later should the man be prosecuted?

In my opinion no. The statute of limitations should be like a month. For Cosby most if not all statute of limitations have been exceeded but that won't stop people from defaming him. In PA I think the limit is 12 years which is why he is getting in trouble. He settled with a real woofer back in 2004 so the law only had a limited amount of time to try and nail him.

Good question. Do you have a link to this hypothesized event? I would like to review it for scientific research.

Go to redtube you'll find them all over there. I was just trying to understand where implied consent starts with these people or is there no such thing in their minds.

Is the sex or rape at an orgy after a woman has passed out but not given a verbal consent about power or is it about sex?

Power. If you are knowingly raping a person it is typically about power. Just because the person who is passed out is naked and at an orgy does not mean they want to engage in sexual acts.

Yes because she cant willingly do anything after drinking alcohol. The law clearly states that females are incapable of making rational decisions when alcohol is induced into their bodies.

Just curious. But what if the man was drinking also. Will the law assume that a man cannot make rational decisions and be a bit more lenient?

Reactions: 1 person
Power. If you are knowingly raping a person it is typically about power. Just because the person who is passed out is naked and at an orgy does not mean they want to engage in sexual acts.

What if the woman received a written invitation to the orgy, verbally responded, willingly took drugs, passed out and had sex? And, what if it happened to a man by a woman?

What if the woman received a written invitation to the orgy, verbally responded, willingly took drugs, passed out and had sex? And, what if it happened to a man by a woman?

Having sex with an incapacitated person is rape unless she says I'm going to take this pill and i want you to wait until I'm unconscious and them **** me like a corpse.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back