Question for the board regarding Bill Cosby. Is

Different circumstance altogether. Any self-respecting man would stop at that point. If a woman falls asleep while I am having sex with her, it would be rather insulting and I would immediately lose my drive.

Speaking off topic a bit but any real responsible man finishes what he starts.

Reactions: 1 person
Having sex with an incapacitated person is rape unless she says I'm going to take this pill and i want you to wait until I'm unconscious and them **** me like a corpse.

Jesus Christ. JUST BECAUSE A WOMAN COMES TO AN ORGY DOESN'T MEAN SHE WANTS TO BE RAPED. What the hell is wrong with you? If she passes out, she is off limits. Pretty ****ing standard **** here.

How is this so hard to understand?

Reactions: 3 people
I don't think anybody ever overtly supports rape. I think where people get sideways is when they try to make it all about sex so they can dismiss it more easily.

I don't think it is fair to suggest that someone is even "covertly" supporting rape because they suggest that most rape is about sex and not about power. I don't even know how taking one side or the other can be spun into "I condone rape".

What the debate between "sex vs. power" does do, however, is get people riled up and upset because those arguing that it is about sex are accused of "victim blaming" when they say that things could have been done to minimize the risk of rape. That is where people really get bent out of shape...

Last edited:
Sand, here's a little hypothetical. If a woman goes to an orgy can she refuse sex with anyone or is her presence implied consent to sex with all?

Sand, here's a little hypothetical. If a woman goes to an orgy can she refuse sex with anyone or is her presence implied consent to sex with all?

Yes. But, if she willingly has sex with every man there and then passes out and one of the men has sex with her while she is passed out is it rape?

Another hypothetical. What if the woman willingly comes to the orgy but leaves her clothes on but sits in the pile of bodies. A man approaches her and no words are exchanged and she just looks away devoid of emotion. The man removes her clothes and has sex with her and all the time no words are exchanged and she doesn't respond in any way. Is that rape?

Another hypothetical. What if the woman willingly comes to the orgy but leaves her clothes on but sits in the pile of bodies. A man approaches her and no words are exchanged and she just looks away devoid of emotion. The man removes her clothes and has sex with her and all the time no words are exchanged and she doesn't respond in any way. Is that rape?

You're getting pretty weird on us

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back