Random, Thoughts, X,XXIV

Went through an old box today and found this stuff....need to figure out a way to display some of it

View attachment 649915

Edit: figured out how to flip the pic hahahaha
tl;dr
ngaft
The Braves-Reds ticket stub in the back was from 1977. I think dam Biff Pocafookinroba walked it off if my memory serves me correctly. The orange ticket is for the "Valleydale Southeastern 500" at Bristol. I think that was DE's first race there, so that must be 79. Then there's the World's Fair ticket stub.
The cards are Ben Talley and Little Man.
I am not prepared to start going through sports cards. Thank the Lord for garages.
Nice....hey you need a glass top coffee table that is made like a shadowbox and then they would always be on display and everyone could see them. We sell coffee tables like that and I am sure that you could find one in your area.

Reactions: GordonC
Tennessee: North of the Border Shirt + Hoodie - UT Licensed -BreakingT @joevol33
2413102shirt.jpg
Thanks Mikey!!!! I gots the hoodie!

Is the song played in the background for the Volunteer Radio Network an actual song or just a jingle. It's been around for ever. Kinda sounds like the old NFL Films music.

Is the song played in the background for the Volunteer Radio Network an actual song or just a jingle. It's been around for ever. Kinda sounds like the old NFL Films music.
I'm glad you said it kinda sounds like the old NFL Films music.

That was very kind of you.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
I don’t have a pair of shower shoes as my dad called those things.
they're a necessity for me with my plantar fasciitis. Haven't had a flare up in over a year, and it was almost a year between before i got that one. But if i even walk to the bathroom barefooted, I can feel my foot already griping. So I wear shower shoes. In the house, I don't care if I have socks on or not.

VN Store

Back