Random, Thoughts, X,XXIV

Changing subjects, don't know where else is best for this😅. I ran to town, and had the weirdest experience. Driving through the parking lot, and an Asian lady was walking, and she literally jumped in front of me. She was probably around my age, and didn't speak good English at all. Best I could understand, her car broke down, and she needed a ride to CVS. Normally, I'd never pick up a female by myself, but her being older, said something about her leg, and I felt bad. It wasn't but about 2 minutes away, and she kept trying to say something. I finally understood she was asking if I could pick her up every day, and take ger home. I told her no (nicely), and she said "you take home, I give you sex". 🤣🤣 I can't wait until Tiffany wakes up, and tell her about it.
pinch yoreself
yore dreaming

and WHY?

also wonder if @508mikey lost one of his Asians?

Reactions: joevol33
Changing subjects, don't know where else is best for this😅. I ran to town, and had the weirdest experience. Driving through the parking lot, and an Asian lady was walking, and she literally jumped in front of me. She was probably around my age, and didn't speak good English at all. Best I could understand, her car broke down, and she needed a ride to CVS. Normally, I'd never pick up a female by myself, but her being older, said something about her leg, and I felt bad. It wasn't but about 2 minutes away, and she kept trying to say something. I finally understood she was asking if I could pick her up every day, and take ger home. I told her no (nicely), and she said "you take home, I give you sex". 🤣🤣 I can't wait until Tiffany wakes up, and tell her about it.

@NorCalVol67, tell Joe about those Thai women that give it up easily...

Sure, I completely understand that fir people buying non perishable items. We have about 20 churches, and several businesses taking donations. They're not taking those items, Walmart trycks aren't coming from there, so there's no need to worry that Walmart won't get ttucks. Ingles, yeah, but we also have a local store, and Kroger and Publix 20 minutes away. That said, Ingles posted today their trucks will be back on schedule. I get some people shop for others, i get some people buy more than 1 gallon of milk. I've lived here for 25 years, and in those years, you think that suddenly people shopping for others emptied store shelves? Not trying to sound smart, but I don't get why some doubt that people hoard. They do it every time there's a snow forecast, and covid was horrible. I watched people pull buggies up to shelves, and take theur arm and swipe everything they could into them. That's not rumors, I literally watched it. I'll quit talking about it, and good for you guys believing it happened for the good of humanity, and nobody did it being selfish
No one doubts it but the stores allow it to happen. Stupid people will stupid.

I am getting very weary of doing stuff I  have to do. I am ready to do stuff I  want to do. I have worked (with the exception of a couple 9-ish month stretches) for 43 years. Full time for 40 of those. I am tired y'all. Really tired. But there's not enough saved up or in the retirement account. And that's on me. So I'll get up in the morning and get working. I am just so unmotivated these days. I used to enjoy going to work. Now, it is dread.

Did you get sex?

I am getting very weary of doing stuff I  have to do. I am ready to do stuff I  want to do. I have worked (with the exception of a couple 9-ish month stretches) for 43 years. Full time for 40 of those. I am tired y'all. Really tired. But there's not enough saved up or in the retirement account. And that's on me. So I'll get up in the morning and get working. I am just so unmotivated these days. I used to enjoy going to work. Now, it is dread.
Hopefully things get better for you

Maybe start sexing the Asian ladies you work with?

Hopefully things get better for you
It sucks to get old and still not have enough saved up to Johnny Paycheck the boss. Kids, dump as much as you can into a retirement account. Just do it. Especially if you still live at home or are married and can get by on one income.

VN Store

Back