Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait for our Vandy Super Bowl...

If this clown only knew just how pathetic and outright stupid he sounds. Like so many here, so many everywhere...if they only knew just how ***** ridiculous they look and sound. Then again, maybe they do know...looking and sounding like a dumbsh!t is a badge of honor these days.

If this clown only knew just how pathetic and outright stupid he sounds. Like so many here, so many everywhere...if they only knew just how ***** ridiculous they look and sound. Then again, maybe they do know...looking and sounding like a dumbsh!t is a badge of honor these days.
Used to, their response to a butt kicking was "Just wait until basketball season " can't do that anymore.

Last edited:
I just wish we would quit with the staunch alternating of each RB each series. Wright goes hot to start the game and then BAM. Small’s up and totally kill the flow. I understand we have a 3 headed monster at RB but sometimes you gotta stay with the hot hand. I’m just venting, don’t really have a good resolution.
We ran for over 250 yards and a top rushing team in the nation and you think we need a resolution to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back