Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know Tennessee as a program and brand are close to being “back” when I’ve seen countless tweets like this last night from Alabama, Florida, and Georgia fan site “reporters” whining about how Heupel is rightfully upset we have gotten zero calls for back to back weeks and honestly the entire year. Alabama had an off-week and Georgia and Florida played their rivalry game yet they’re out here whining about the Vols.

So, holding them accountable for blatant bias that destroys the integrity of the game causes them butthurt? And they retaliate by putting us in our place? And that's ok because they're a fraternity? What a mother ****ing crock.

i think it has more to do with us keeping it basic for Joe…. Similar to what Kiffin did for Crompton… It’s also why at times this year… we have been content to go to half time instead of pushing the ball like we did with Hooker.
I could see that but it's the total opposite of what we did with Joe for the past 2 years. It's just weird, we started game 1 with this conservative approach which is why it's strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back