Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
BasketVOLS gonna be fun, deep enough to floor 2 squads that can win ya 20+ and not share any starters. Crazy!

DK is an aggressive scorer, hopefully his defense is good enough to keep him on the court.

Gainey is going to help Freddie so much, those two will battle for minutes all year.

Adding Santi & ZZ back in the mix…whew lord

Rough final couple of minutes for Mashack
giphy.gif

Suck on that L Oklahoma!

More chaos please

The more chaos the more its possible for an 11-2 SEC champion to get a playoff bid...
If by 11-2 SEC champion, you are referring to Tennessee, then I will allow it. Other than Tennessee, which team will beat uga? I’m actually okay with uga losing to mizzou, ole miss, Tennessee, and even ga tech.

13-2 🤠

You know Tennessee as a program and brand are close to being “back” when I’ve seen countless tweets like this last night from Alabama, Florida, and Georgia fan site “reporters” whining about how Heupel is rightfully upset we have gotten zero calls for back to back weeks and honestly the entire year. Alabama had an off-week and Georgia and Florida played their rivalry game yet they’re out here whining about the Vols.

Saban doesn't show up referees?

1698620413972.png

I love Josh Dobbs, but honestly, he is not a very good starting QB, in the NFL. Great backup, imo, just not a guy you want running the show for the whole season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back