Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no clue what argument you are making.

I never mentioned anything about getting wholesale an entire line from the portal. To think a coach wouldn’t upgrade if he can is absurd.

Also, who the hell do think I’m talking about. Of course I’m talking about “perceived by the coaches.” They are the only ones that matter. That’s why I said it is the coaches obligation.

I don’t know why you decide to be a dick all the time. Literally every post you sound like an all knowing self righteous dick. Chill man. Life is good. Let go of the anger. I’ll even buy you a beer. Ha ha
I don’t drink sensitive, progressive brewskis. So pocket your debit card. Let me handle my own bullet points. Show me where I stated the coaches would make a CONSCIOUS DECISION “not to upgrade”. I don’t think all these instant, upgraded starters are ready to pick up on an Amazon wish list. You and others follow the VQ party line that current OL on the roster have been gitshirted and a Deion Sanders level overhaul is in the works. I disagree. Don’t take it personal, cupcake.

It’s not a decision…it’s a calling. 😉 Person as uptight and literal as yourself suggesting I “chill”’is it’s own comedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back