Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Barnes Boys look really special. Will need to fine tune the rotations and get used to playing together, but wow, he's built a stud roster! Need a FF to stop the nega chatter.

I think the O is finally finding an identity as Joe builds confidence and Heup identifies how best to get it done. After the USCe debacle last season the D secondary play improved, so hopefully that is on tap for the rest of the season. Let's get the young guys some good playing time in key positions this week to prepare for the November run.

Shove the B-Ham Conference cheating by officials in their faces.

I have a friend who happens to be a witch. She zips about on her broom all the time. She is pretty easy-going for a witch, so imagine my surprise when she called me and asked if she could come by and vent because someone had just made her hoppin' mad! I said sure and when she dropped by, I noticed that she drove her car instead of riding her broom. When I asked her why, she said that she never rides her broom when she is angry because she is afraid she might fly off the handle.

Last edited:
I have a friend who happens to be a witch. She zips about on her broom all the time. She is pretty easy-going for a witch, so imagine my surprise when she called me and asked if she could come by because and vent because someone had just made her hoppin' mad! I said sure and when she dropped by, I noticed that she drove her car instead of riding her broom. When I asked her why, she said that she never rides her broom when she is angry because she is afraid she might fly off the handle.
Bravo...Bravo....

I have a friend who happens to be a witch. She zips about on her broom all the time. She is pretty easy-going for a witch, so imagine my surprise when she called me and asked if she could come by because and vent because someone had just made her hoppin' mad! I said sure and when she dropped by, I noticed that she drove her car instead of riding her broom. When I asked her why, she said that she never rides her broom when she is angry because she is afraid she might fly off the handle.
watch-it-salem.gif

Last edited:
So much Tennessee Titans hate and takes about using the Oilers history (which they own). Is funny coming from so many fans of the Atlanta Georgia Bulldog Braves.
We arent the Bulldog Braves.

Understand that in terms of marketing, Bravos used the entire Southern map to market to their fanbase.

The Titans havent done one mother ****ing thing.

So what linemen that start now can come back? I know Mincey, Karic and Campell can come back, but will they? Which ones are likely going to be the ones that get processed?

iu

Last Thoughts on KY….really impressed with their athletic “complex”. Football, baseball, softball and soccer are all built in close proximity. Kudos for their planning.
What, like a County school or a large Church?

It isnt as if Neyland, Lindsay Nelson, and other fields are, oh, I dunno - at Fairgrounds. Or, across town.

AP stated that we’ll be very active in the portal this offseason for OL. The guys we have aren’t developing fast enough.
IMG_4614.gif
Really shouldve been a higher priority.

Only knock on this staff I have thus far is recruiting. Solid recruiters, could be outstanding.

Last edited:
Reactions: knoxvol52
We arent the Bulldog Braves.

Understand that in terms of marketing, Bravos used the entire Southern map to market to their fanbase.

The Titans havent done one mother ****ing thing.
Titans need to move forward...instead of acting like being the Oilers..meaning the Oilers throwback uniforms yesterday..accomplished 2 things ...pissed Long time Oilers fans off..and made some Tennessee people make fun of them...they need to develop their own identity....

Hendon Hooker literally did that about 20 times last year lol
Why is this imbecile Kensucky fan going out of his way to construe any success Levis has to be a huge (dishonest) slight to UT football?

I know Lube U fans tend to be mental defectives, but it looks like something the Titans would really not appreciate.

Too long to get to punchline, didn’t finish reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back