Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could y’all imagine if Mizz beats Uga, then UT beats both and wins out and then beats bama in the SECC.

Obviously don’t think it happens but that would be insane
We would not make the playoff, but I would not care. Would be the best season since 1998 and top three in my lifetime.

We would not make the playoff, but I would not care. Would be the best season since 1998 and top three in my lifetime.
I think a two loss team that wins the SECC would make it in. I hope we get to test that theory.

I like our chances against Bama in Atlanta and against UGA at home. I think Mizzou beating UGA is an extremely weak link in that chain of events.

I couldn't get past the first second. 😂
Twss GIF - TWSS - Discover & Share GIFs

Their pass game is much better though. With this secondary and scheme that worries me. Their QB while isn't Micheal Vick, he's probably the best scrambler we've faced thus far. If the officials continue their trend of allowing the online to hold and we can't get pressure, it could be a long day. Last year we could play that bend but don't break because all.we had to do was stop them 1-2 times because we could outscore them. I hope this doesn't turn into another 2022 SC game.
While true. I think they have played no one and it props them up. I think UGA exposes them this weekend and they are wounded coming into our game.

I have played hockey my whole life and I have never seen a skate come up that high in that type of movement/motion with how that play unfolded. Especially by a professional. It was 100% reckless and I think the kicking motion was deliberate. Honestly have no idea what the law would say in this. Murder means premeditated though (in my limited law knowledge) and I100% believe he didn’t kick his leg to kill a guy. Was it reckless leading to a death? Yes, but that’s it.

Absolutely tragic though. First time I saw the video I almost threw up. I’ve actually seen this happen in person except thankfully one of the coaches in that game was a doctor and he ran onto the ice and dug his fingers into the cut and pinched the kids artery to stop the bleeding. Or something to that effect at least. This all happened in the game before mine and I was standing behind the glass right near where it happened. Something I wish I could forget but will remember vividly forever.
Seems more of a second degree - with likely plea to manslaughter. Even if he stated the guy's momentum ran him into his skate, and he was trying to defend himself. It certainly doesnt look that way.

He better send that money overseas, else the aggrieved's next of kin is lawyering up.

While true. I think they have played no one and it props them up. I think UGA exposes them this weekend and they are wounded coming into our game.
I have zero confidence in that secondary. They've not played anyone but I'm not sure everyone they've played has at least as good as a secondary as the Vols.

Seems more of a second degree - with likely plea to manslaughter. Even if he stated the guy's momentum ran him into his skate, and he was trying to defend himself. It certainly doesnt look that way.

He better send that money overseas, else the aggrieved's next of kin is lawyering up.
Yeah, I mean, I honestly don’t what the law would say. Could see something like what you said. Is there precedent in the past for a sports play, that looks dirty, that leads to a criminal charge? I have no idea.

Yeah, I mean, I honestly don’t what the law would say. Could see something like what you said. Is there precedent in the past for a sports play, that looks dirty, that leads to a criminal charge? I have no idea.
I wouldnt have a clue. Seems like that would take a very specialized litigator. I would think there would only be a select few in the Nation, who would be able to present in this case. But geez, that was gruesome.

It will be very difficult to get a conviction here, in my opinion. I just think establishing any level of intent would be difficult, because of the sport.

That dude has the most punchable overall anesthetics I've ever seen...the feelings he stirs up in me whenever I see his goofy looking ginger face alongside hearing his whiny loser voice is something akin to what I think a bull elk feels when he sees a little gimpy 4 pointer trying to move in on his harem while his back is turned...
20220908_211540.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back