Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could y’all imagine if Mizz beats Uga, then UT beats both and wins out and then beats bama in the SECC.

Obviously don’t think it happens but that would be insane

They still play ole miss at home too. Hopeful Georgia loses at least 1 against Mizzou or Ole Miss. Prob not realistically but we can hope.

That the SEC office and several teams have wanted us further punished and have been angry that we recovered so quickly from what looked like another disastrous train wreck, only to be redeemed by DW and CJH, was suggested by LA Vol quite a while back, iirc.
We are winning in the face of it, so when does it end???? I think we have been punished enough with all of the scholarship reductions, etc, and the biased officiating for quite a while. So when does it end and let these guys get a fair shake every game?? My word this is all bush league trash if true.

UGA is going to fight for a night slot - especially if they only have 1 330 slot remaining. I’m sure they’d rather play in Knoxville at 330 than 7espn. Be surprised if UF/ LSU isn’t at night.

330 cbs is my best guess.
Nessler and Danielson said during the A&M and Bama games that they'd be in Knoxville for the GA game.

UGA is going to fight for a night slot - especially if they only have 1 330 slot remaining. I’m sure they’d rather play in Knoxville at 330 than 7espn. Be surprised if UF/ LSU isn’t at night.

330 cbs is my best guess.
Uga would definitely rather it be a day game than night game

Not that it matters CBS will 100% choose it as their game of the week

The last throw to Westbrook-Ikihine was an unreal throw to see live at Nissan. Off of his back foot, would guess 55 yards in the air. I didn't like the pick at the time but that game was pretty special. I am still not sure if it was a situation where everything just happened to work out or if it's the beginning of a great career. Should be interesting to watch.
You would have thought he didn’t have that live of an arm at Kentucky.

Man....I can't wait to see our offense hum like that again...it was electric.
I have so much more appreciation for Hendon and Jalin now. Little things like knowing where each other are. That looking off safeties on left, pump action, then Hyatt coming off late - TD with mismatch. Just beautiful.

I
Could y’all imagine if Mizz beats Uga, then UT beats both and wins out and then beats bama in the SECC.

Obviously don’t think it happens but that would be insane
That could happen, but to beat Bama we'd have to take Sankey out for a nice breakfast after spreading. And I just dont see it happening.

I have so much more appreciation for Hendon and Jalin now. Little things like knowing where each other are. That looking off safeties on left, pump action, then Hyatt coming off late - TD with mismatch. Just beautiful.
From the day he arrived Hyatt had a good head on his shoulders and a pro work ethic. So glad it paid off.

Murder????

I have played hockey my whole life and I have never seen a skate come up that high in that type of movement/motion with how that play unfolded. Especially by a professional. It was 100% reckless and I think the kicking motion was deliberate. Honestly have no idea what the law would say in this. Murder means premeditated though (in my limited law knowledge) and I100% believe he didn’t kick his leg to kill a guy. Was it reckless leading to a death? Yes, but that’s it.

Absolutely tragic though. First time I saw the video I almost threw up. I’ve actually seen this happen in person except thankfully one of the coaches in that game was a doctor and he ran onto the ice and dug his fingers into the cut and pinched the kids artery to stop the bleeding. Or something to that effect at least. This all happened in the game before mine and I was standing behind the glass right near where it happened. Something I wish I could forget but will vividly remember forever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back