Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember that play, and Jesse Palmer supporting the no call with a BS line about how the CB had their head turned. Doesn't matter if you're holding onto the receiver.
He actually said that as the replay was showing the UK DB literally tackling Ramel as the ball was in the air...I made a post about it late Saturday night....they are all whores.

Yeah those drive me more insane than the missed holding. Because like most former OL say "there's holding on every play, it's just a question of are they going to call it or not" but when it's a deep ball 1 on 1 and you got at least 2 officials watching it how do you miss those?
There is a huge difference in the OH that usually goes uncalled, all of us knows what that is when we see it, and the massive pile of MME 🦬💩 they have been letting teams do to our defenders...that is a HUGE false equivalency.

Your witch girl kicked me off because I said I love her hooked nose and stray mole. What did I say??!
Flying off the handle was the punchline to my joke. That is why I said it but should have realized you said it was too long and didn't get to the punchline. And, that stray mole just adds character. Come on, Brah.

Reactions: knoxvol52
I feel like the Missouri game will be 3:30 unfortunately, if they put the uga game in that slot then they will likely have 4 straight games on cbs. And Tennessee Missouri will be a better game then UF-LSU
Would much rather play at 3:30 than a night game on the road. Again.

But a skate isn't a gun or a knife and those are what you use to establish intention when there's no motive. If you look at the definition of voluntary manslaughter this is it. He acts in the moment and the result is death. Trying to prove much beyond that is very likely to fail unless there's a history of him having it out for the victim. Him being a dirty player kinda goes both ways - it shows a pattern of recklessness but it also shows that it's just that - recklessness.
A skate is a blade. A known blade. Not a protective device. So it's no different from having a knife on the ice when used in that manner. It's felony murder imo. If you ram someone with a car with intention to hit them and end up killing them, it's not manslaughter. He intended to hit him with the blade of a skate.

I’ve never been on board with the refs conspiracy until now. 2 straight games of no live ball penalties on our opponents? Nah, no way.

My post though was only speaking to the comment of “the refs hate us because we go too fast.” I think there are other reasons they hate us.
I think the "too fast" excuse is pure 🦬💩....it ain't got a f'n thing to do with that.

Yes, I'm agreeing it's manslaughter. I don't think it was intentional but it's still manslaughter. (Actually lemme clarify - he intended to harm, the same way you or intend harm when we push, kick or hit someone, but not necessarily to kill or even cause a serious injury). It's when a shove turns into someone cracking their skull open and dying. You still killed them but it wasn't your intention.
With this, it wasn't with a weapon. The skate was a weapon.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back