Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
😯 That looks absolutely intentional. I think criminal charges are in order.
At least manslaughter. I doubt he intended to kill the guy. He probably gave little to no thought to what he was doing. He's a thug on the ice, which is pretty typical in lesser hockey leagues. But, intentional or not, his actions were not accidental. They were deliberate with unintended consequences. He should be charged with manslaughter, assuming British law has the equivalent.

"Allow us to win"...where have I heard that before, innacurately?

(And yes we still watched the game...the one we had won by 2 scores if not for the clock simply running out, how ignorant of us to even watch)
Well they sure as hell tried to give it to them...I ain't backing down from that one inch.

I really think a lot of it is on the OL. They're doing enough to where we can get down the field but that's all they've got in them. It's why we need Milton running and why we need some deep passes that go for TDs. Get us in a line vs line situation and ours is apt to get stood up right now.
yep. When we have our best 5 in and 100% healthy we’re not bad.

Problem is we almost never have our best 5 healthy.

Lack of quality backups has hurt.

It always pisses me off when the talking head media guys ignore the blatantly biased whistle. They try to excuse it away as happening across all college football, and other fans having the same complaint. But when you have two games in a row where the other team doesn't get whistled for any live ball penalties, something is going on. Sure, all fans complain about officiating, but I challenge any of these talking heads to go back and watch the tape and say we don't have a legitimate gripe. I'm not saying it's some vast SEC conspiracy, but we're not getting fair whistles. And it's fairly obvious in our last two games.

Honestly, that's my biggest fear about the Mizzou game. I think even up, we win. But if they get the home officiating both Bama and KY got, I'm not sure if we win or not. If they're allowed to hold our DL without it being called, or hold onto our receivers with no flag, then it'll be a hard game.

It always pisses me off when the talking head media guys ignore the blatantly biased whistle. They try to excuse it away as happening across all college football, and other fans having the same complaint. But when you have two games in a row where the other team doesn't get whistled for any live ball penalties, something is going on. Sure, all fans complain about officiating, but I challenge any of these talking heads to go back and watch the tape and say we don't have a legitimate gripe. I'm not saying it's some vast SEC conspiracy, but we're not getting fair whistles. And it's fairly obvious in our last two games.

Honestly, that's my biggest fear about the Mizzou game. I think even up, we win. But if they get the home officiating both Bama and KY got, I'm not sure if we win or not. If they're allowed to hold our DL without it being called, or hold onto our receivers with no flag, then it'll be a hard game.
Why do you guys keep using the word "vast"...does it help you keep your head in the sand by using a condescending adjective like that?

It is on purpose...call it whatever you want...just open your eyes.

Reactions: Orange.
Why do you guys keep using the word "vast"...does it help you keep your head in the sand by using a condescending adjective like that?

Why do you get upset with the word "vast" when I just basically agreed the refs are against us? Does it really matter why? Knowing the why doesn't change the fact they are. Or do you just enjoy arguing about everything?

It's not vastly condescending.

PS: "Vast _____________________ conspiracy" is generally a phrase used to hand-wave subjects that they can't debate away. Similar to "fake news" and "well, you're a __________ist".

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back