Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad officiating iyo is not bad both ways, but unidirectional game after game? Weird take.

The evidence of officiated targeted against us is overwhelming. You can count up the no-calls and bad calls. And count the same going the other way in the games.

Now the backstory has to rely on conjecture by nature, thus one might prefer one account to another, or simply deny every one of them, stonewalling. But that doesn't dispense with the evidence that it occurs. The case for bias does not require a backstory, as has been explained more than once by more than one poster.

In fact, the bias or rigging is so bad that even the less reliable final game stats (which completely turn a blind eye to bad calls and no-calls) (and can be adjusted to create a false apparence after a game has been settled) show strong (if minimized) signs of the bias.
Like I said the other day...I don't giva💩..WHY...I just KNOW it's happening.

So many blind fools here get hung up on the "why"....but it doesn't f'n matter a single runny 💩...WHY....ALL that matter is that it is a FACT that it..IS...happening.

No he is back...pretty quick from ACL...He may play 10 to 15 minutes today.
Barnes is not gonna play him until he runs full court in practice. He's just doing half court stuff now. I'm guessing he'll be ready for the SEC portion of our schedule. This team is too deep for the staff to rush him back.

There’s actually more long time oilers fans that are now Titans fans than you realize. And they all love keeping the Oilers history. Also players like Warren Moon all love it too. Seems like the only ones that hate it are ones that aren’t fans of the titans to begin with. So who cares lol
Met Warren Moon yesterday. He was very nice and loved the appreciation shown by the Titans for their Oilers history!

Well the SEC had better stop the bias, because if they think what the fans did in the Ole Miss game was bad, pull that biased trash in the Georgia game and see what you get. It will be insane!
I really fear people could get hurt if it remains this blatant...and that is not good no matter how much I hate this crap...and besides that it will just give the scum more ammunition to shoot at us...it won't be about how justified the anger is and how unfaiy we get cheated over and over and over, year after year afyer year...it will just be about how crazy we are for taking it to a violent level.

We all know that the SEC will not allow us to win out.

"Allow us to win"...where have I heard that before, innacurately?

(And yes we still watched the game...the one we had won by 2 scores if not for the clock simply running out, how ignorant of us to even watch)

We are going 7-5...they will not let us win at UK and Mizzou.

I really fear people could get hurt if it remains this blatant...and that is not good no matter how much I hate this crap...and besides that it will just give the scum more ammunition to shoot at us...it won't be about how justified the anger is and how unfaiy we get cheated over and over and over, year after year afyer year...it will just be about how crazy we are for taking it to a violent level.

This. They will antagonize us to the point where some in our fanbase will embrace being villains and it will snowball out. We're not in a good position here. This is where the AD and Pres. need to step in along with other power players. It will get out of hand if it keeps happening and that won't be good for anyone, especially us.

Bama and Kentucky probably the two best OLs we've faced this year. So I expect the DL to get more pressure against Mizzou than they did the previous two road games.

I just hope we handle UConn and some of the younger DL/LB guys get tons of snaps cause from a talent and skill standpoint they could be on the field ahead of starters...just don't have enough experience or trust yet.
Our DL didn't not get pressure because of how good Bama and UK OL were...it was because the crooked ass officials let them maul our DL....c'mon man.

Jerry Jones is an acquired taste ..either you love him or despise him.....biggest mistake he ever made was breaking up with Jimmy Johnson...they left about 2 more titles on the table...
He worked hard his whole life to gain the privilege of being petty over petty things…like sports cred. When he first partnered with Jimmy, it was a mutual understanding that Jerry would build the business and brand and Jimmy would build the wins. That worked until Jerry realized the rush involved with a personnel move and the draft. Started with the Tony Casillas signing and never went backwards. Jimmy expanded on that in his book. It required a lessening of ego from either to cash in on that pre-salary cap loaded roster with championships…and neither was capable.

I’m seeing that a lot of people have AI generated avatars now on here lol. What tool are you all using for this?
Bing app chat aka @Sally

Just say "sally, draw me _______" and she'll do it. There are better ones out there though, but some of them need a membership.

Midnourney. . . GenCraft. . .

Starryai is free.

Dall-e is free.

I don't think he intended to kill him. He probably didn't even intend to seriously injure him - just be a dirty enforcer who knocks the crap out of the other guy. However, he performed an action where there's reason to believe the results will be injury or harm.
How in the f can you say he didn't mean to SERIOUSLY injure him? He straight up kicked the dude in the neck while aiming his skate at the dudes head on purpose.

Question for those that listen to podcasts: what are y’all favorites as it relates to Tennessee? I listen to 247 and VQ’s (which I like). Locked On Vols just gets repetitive sometimes for me. Just curious if they’re any others out there that I should check out

Lov is bland and uninteresting.

Bleav in tennessee football is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back