Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a player using his leg to stop the body of another player. I don’t see a player aiming to kick another player in the head with his skate.

If that was his intent, then it's just a tragic accident and nothing more. I'm sure you're aware that other people see it differently. Hard to judge intent though.

I’ve often wondered if he’s maybe visited on the DL but one of the VQ guys recently told me he hasn’t visited and we can’t take it serious unless he actually does. But definitely feels like with our need, our having his QB, location etc… we’d be a natural fit.

Apparently Auburn is pushing hard.

He’s one of my biggest remaining wants in this class (along with Seaton).
Ethan Davis and Okeye are going to be very good tight ends for us. They are both very athletic. As long as we can upgrade the Oline from the losses, our offense will be another level with the young talent next year. But we do need another couple of tight ends for depth.

bare “knuckled” yeah sure Weez, we know where that is headed… hard PASS.
People make too much of me being bare naked as well. My long luxurious fur covers up all my private bits.

tumblr_nyv18utvKi1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Actually, I said more than that which isn't nearly as declaratory as you try to make it sound.

If you think that's nonsense then I'm sorry reading is hard for you
Your words -

it does not look like an intentional kick to me.

The rest is just you equivocating. You came out and stated your belief right there in the opening.

“It does not look like an intentional kick to me”

Here's a scary movie.

Sadly, I remember this event. That county is part of the Memphis metro tv market and the aftermath was covered extensively.

If that was his intent, then it's just a tragic accident and nothing more. I'm sure you're aware that other people see it differently. Hard to judge intent though.
That's why folks are saying it doesn't seem likely that a prosecutor would try to take it to court.

I'll wade in and then back out again.

"Doesn't look like to me" != "Is not".
Yea, it’s his belief. “Does not look like to me”.

He doesn’t believe he was trying to kick him.

Which is what led me to say - Not sure how you watch the video and come to the belief he wasn’t trying to kick him.

Reactions: SugarCC
They gave the Browns their history and name back. The Titans never agreed to do that with Houston.
Sounds like the league should have made that a condition on moving. And the whole dumb intra-city Houston squabble has been foisted on to the Titans fan base and our state. I try to at least be neutral but it irks me.

Your words -

The rest is just you equivocating. You came out and stated your belief right there in the opening.

“It does not look like an intentional kick to me”
What's clear is that you don't understand what equivocation means, but since my post was "nonsense" to you, perhaps you shouldn't be so certain you understood what I wrote. It seems clear to me that you didn't.

What's clear is that you don't understand what equivocation means, but since my post was "nonsense" to you, perhaps you shouldn't be so certain you understood what I wrote. It seems clear to me that you didn't.
To equivocate means to use language to avoid committing yourself.

Like you did. Or at least tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back