Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
On3
@On3sports
·
1h
LOOK: Michigan HC Jim Harbaugh has boarded the team bus headed to the airport for tomorrow's game at Penn State amid Big Ten suspension speculation👀

(📸: @AaronMcMann)

1699647628567.png

Hey VN...........

I don't do stuff like this, but I know the love and compassion on this forum.

I have to put down my golden lab Phoebe today after 15 years. She truly saved my life during some very difficult life experiences. She has been my best friend since the day I brought her home and will be missed more than anyone can imagine.
Some thoughts and prayer would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

View attachment 594326
😥🙏

On3
@On3sports
·
1h
LOOK: Michigan HC Jim Harbaugh has boarded the team bus headed to the airport for tomorrow's game at Penn State amid Big Ten suspension speculation👀

(📸: @AaronMcMann)

View attachment 594374
People hold your breath...and see which happens first ... Harbaugh getting suspended or ...dying from lack of oxygen...I say the latter...

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Have you seen this kid live? In warm-ups? I was never impressed with Dobbs throwing ability, it was serviceable. Dobbs was an amazing athlete and an improviser. (Condredge 2.0)
Nico is a smooth as silk great athlete, has a cannon, and is very accurate. In game he looks very poised and confident, except when he runs. If someone looks at Nico and can't see he's something special then they don't know what they are looking at.
If you want to see something impressive go watch a video of him playing volleyball in HS.

How much of that is based on him being rated a 5 star and you emotionally investing in that hype panning out?

I'm not saying Nico won't be great. I just think his star rating has more to do with your belief in his abilities than anything he's actually done at Tennessee.

How much of that is based on him being rated a 5 star and you emotionally investing in that hype panning out?

I'm not saying Nico won't be great. I just think his star rating has more to do with your belief in his abilities than anything he's actually done at Tennessee.
Buddy I been watching ball for near 50 years, coaching 30 years and been pretty successful. I know good stuff when I see it. Emotion has nothing to do with my opinion. Just like I know good food when I see it and I know what to do with it.

Vols slowly turning into DBU and you Willie haters can’t even see it. First he elevated Alontae Taylor’s draft stock and put Theo into the league. Now he’s revitalized Hadden’s career and likely has him in position to get drafted as well. With Ricky Gibson III, Cai Bates, Jordan Matthews, and Boo Carter we will have dynamic athletic covering the entire field. Now with the pressure that Garner’s gang will assuredly produce, we will have the elite defense we’ve all been craving for 20 years

We are probably 1st in the nation if first down runs aren't taken into account, which is also where the teeth gnashing comes from
There's strong statistical evidence showing passing on 1st down is superior to running on 1st down.

The ole "get ahead of the sticks" folk knowledge is overall poor advice (in general, not for a specific team, we may be an exception IDK).

Like plenty of "common sense"...what's commonly agreed upon is wrong...fade the public 🤣

Barstool Sports
@barstoolsports
·
21m
·
Jim Harbaugh has been suspended (from the sidelines) by the Big Ten for the remainder of the regular season

=============

J.P. Shadrick
@jpshadrick
·
31s
Ohio State at Michigan Nov 25 at the Big House in Ann Arbor already had massive implications…

Now the spice level will be at an all-time high after the Jim Harbaugh suspension

Can’t wait to bring it to you with play-by-play on
@westwood1sports
with analyst
@drack48

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back