Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yessir! Now its Football time.

Have a feeling Huep was being extremely conservative, team was dosinterested, and they fed off of 0 energy. APSU played its best game of the season.

Im saying it now. Getting hit on the chin a couple times by Don Flamenco, will help us. Like Hubbs put it on the PC. Playing APSU close vs blowing them out is really no different, and actually may benefit this team.

We know who we are now. I for one, am glad we arent being overly reliant on deep passes for TD's. Joe needs to have more designed runs on Third down, and we cant give up on the run so easily. I think we finally get to see that team speed shine.

I think this game is close. And I think the Turds will try to run and establish the clock. They cant keep up offensively. And defensively I think we are both equals.

Yessir! Now its Football time.

Have a feeling Huep was being extremely conservative, team was dosinterested, and they fed off of 0 energy. APSU played its best game of the season.

Im saying it now. Getting hit on the chin a couple times by Don Flamenco, will help us. Like Hubbs put it on the PC. Playing APSU close vs blowing them out is really no different, and actually may benefit this team.

We know who we are now. I for one, am glad we arent being overly reliant on deep passes for TD's. Joe needs to have more designed runs on Third down, and we cant give up on the run so easily. I think we finally get to see that team speed shine.

I think this game is close. And I think the Turds will try to run and establish the clock. They cant keep up offensively. And defensively I think we are both equals.
There’s zero chance they can control the clock. Our run defense is 🔥🔥. Vols by fiddy

He doesn't have a very good arm...but I've seen tons of QBs with noodles attached to their shoulder have great games.
This is true....but how is he going to throw the ball with Beasley, Pearce and the rest of the defense laying on top of him on the ground continuously??

Yeah, absolutely have to stop their run game, because they definitely want to grind clock.
In that case Tennessee 3rd down defense is going to be very important, hold them to like 3/13 on 3rd down ....get off the field and put Joe and the Offense back out on the field....Turnovers also want at least 2 or 3 from Florida...

In that case Tennessee 3rd down defense is going to be very important, hold them to like 3/13 on 3rd down ....get off the field and put Joe and the Offense back out on the field....Turnovers also want at least 2 or 3 from Florida...
Our fourth down defense had better be good too, because I have a feeling SunBelt Billy knows he will have to go for it a lot to have a chance in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back