Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
correction, you are wrong. like 45 of those yards came on one play when the QB caught us in a bust on a run up the middle on their first drive. Peay did zilch on the ground outside of that tbh.
Cool thanks. Yeah so with the being said, they ran for 34 yards on 33 attempts outside of the 45 yard run in 1st qtr lol

Does anyone actually think Graham Mertz has a remote chance of balling out vs Tennessee ......the guy has no record of being able to beat someone with his arm....stop their run game and you beat them....the receiver they have probably got all his yards receiving vs the high school team they played last week...Tennessee offense will click this week...Heupel opens up the playbook and Tennessee wins easy...trust the process Tennessee 34-14. 15-0 til otherwise Go Vols....
Appleby 2.0

Ticket prices in Gainesville continue to fall, their fans do not wanna see the beat down Joe Milton is about to put on them. If there was ever a year for Tennessee fans to show up and take over the swamp it’s this year
I have half a mind to risk my relationship and forgo my girlfriends parents dual birthday plans this weekend and go down there by myself on a whim. Y’all please start buying tickets so I don’t have to feel tempted to.

This is true....but how is he going to throw the ball with Beasley, Pearce and the rest of the defense laying on top of him on the ground continuously??
I don't wish injury on him...but I want him in lots of pain. I just hope he ain't one of those dudes that thrive on it...so far in his career he hasn't been, so the hope is that he doesn't decide to become one Saturday.

Fried will be a brave. Take it to the bank. Ohtani staying out west imo

I’d be surprised if Fried is a Brave. Team has him under control through next year. He’ll turn 31 before his UFA season and has significant injury history. He’s a union guy so will be looking for a massive deal, probably 5-6 years. That’s not really a Braves move to make, especially for a pitcher in his 30s.

Think the Braves signed Strider to be the future ace. They’ll probably sign some vet on a 1-2 year deal to play the Uncle Charlie role, as usual. Otherwise, roll with who they’ve got, stack pitching in the minors and try to develop them.

That’s the Braves way.

I have half a mind to risk my relationship and forgo my girlfriends parents dual birthday plans this weekend and go down there by myself on a whim. Y’all please start buying tickets so I don’t have to feel tempted to.
Well good luck with that with your gf....btw if you do this say hello to mister couch for about a month just saying...

Well good luck with that with your gf....btw if you do this say hello to mister couch for about a month just saying...
If we win, it’d totally be worth it. That’l said, that’s probably the best possible outcome and less likely than a breakup. So let’s hope cooler heads prevail and I don’t have to go through with the notion.

Go Vols!

I’d be surprised if Fried is a Brave. Team has him under control through next year. He’ll turn 31 before his UFA season and has significant injury history. He’s a union guy so will be looking for a massive deal, probably 5-6 years. That’s not really a Braves move to make, especially for a pitcher in his 30s.

Think the Braves signed Strider to be the future ace. They’ll probably sign some vet on a 1-2 year deal to play the Uncle Charlie role, as usual. Otherwise, roll with who they’ve got, stack pitching in the minors and try to develop them.

That’s the Braves way.
Don't get the natives stirred up, they will come after you with torches they are mean!!!😂😂😂😂😂

Fried will be a brave. Take it to the bank. Ohtani staying out west imo
Look at the Braves history...... unless Max is willing to take a sweetheart deal he's gone. The Braves aren't breaking the bank for a 31 year old with a history of TJ who can't stay healthy.

Kirby always reaching for BS. South Carolina player was asked what stadium is the most intimidating/loud environment to play in. The player responded with A&M and then said Tennessee can definitely get pretty loud too so those two. Kirby in his presser said the player called out their fans for not mentioning Georgia lol. They’re so insecure. That place is a retirement 🏠

Attachments

• IMG_3459.jpeg
    IMG_3459.jpeg
    444 KB · Views: 40
Kirby always reaching for BS. South Carolina player was asked what stadium is the most intimidating/loud environment to play in. The player responded with A&M and then said Tennessee can definitely get pretty loud too so those two. Kirby in his presser said the player called out their fans for not mentioning Georgia lol. They’re so insecure. That place is a retirement 🏠
Remember he begged them last year to come out vs Us in Athens....if I'm a coach of a highly ranked program and have to ask fans to come out and support the team..then I'm in the wrong damn place....

Does anyone actually think Graham Mertz has a remote chance of balling out vs Tennessee ......the guy has no record of being able to beat someone with his arm....stop their run game and you beat them....the receiver they have probably got all his yards receiving vs the high school team they played last week...Tennessee offense will click this week...Heupel opens up the playbook and Tennessee wins easy...trust the process Tennessee 34-14. 15-0 til otherwise Go Vols....

We usually allow the Florida QB to have a breakout career type day. It’s weird.

Most of the noise at GA last year for us was from their blaring toxic sound system, which should be banned. He's ordering the artificial noise cranked up again.

Kirby is full of it, as you say. And how would Kirby know how loud it is to play at TAMU, anyway, since Birmingham has protected him from ever playing there. Just like he never plays in the Swamp.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back