Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week is another opportunity for CJH to rip another monkey off the back of this program. And fortunately or unfortunately it will come down to Joe. Tough environment and trying to do something for this program that hasn’t been done in awhile. I genuinely hope he succeeds, not just for the team or us, but for him.
I think he really needs this win, as you say; as do we all. You can tell he is tired of the Knoxville media asking him over and over about water under the bridge. I'm with you and JoJo on that!IMG_3790.jpegIMG_3694.jpeg

Last edited:
September 14, 2003

Jamal Lewis
of the Baltimore Ravens sets a new single-game rushing record, by running for 295 yards. Lewis who had touchdown runs of 82 and 63 yards leads Baltimore to a 33-13 win over the Cleveland Browns at M&T Bank Stadium. Jamal Lewis broke the three-year-old record of Corey Dillon with 278 yards. Lewis’ record lasted four years before it was topped by Adrian Peterson.

1694703066274.png

Why you don't think Tennessee covers?? Put a 100 on Tennessee and count your winnings!!!

I’m looking at the ML…and the second half …looks as if it will be a come back for someone..I’m going to wait closer to game time though before I get extremely worried….it’s just Joe’s inconsistencies in a hostile environment for me.Milton has to take the crowd out of it and don’t let up

September 14, 2003

Jamal Lewis
of the Baltimore Ravens sets a new single-game rushing record, by running for 295 yards. Lewis who had touchdown runs of 82 and 63 yards leads Baltimore to a 33-13 win over the Cleveland Browns at M&T Bank Stadium. Jamal Lewis broke the three-year-old record of Corey Dillon with 278 yards. Lewis’ record lasted four years before it was topped by Adrian Peterson.

View attachment 579153
I love Jamal running through Kirby Smart (0:35) and (0:50). 😂😂😂 He was a beast!

Last edited:
I don’t really like the whole “I don’t lose in Florida” quote if I’m being honest.
Florida used to talk all kinds of trash about us and back it up. Spurrier said you couldn’t spell Citrus without UT and backed up his talk.

Nothing wrong with being confident. That stuff doesn’t mean anything once we kick off.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
This from an article on spurrier is why we win this year. The roles have reversed

Was Spurrier’s constant jabbing getting to Tennessee? Perhaps. “Hindsight is 20/20, but I did feel a difference” when Florida rolled around on the schedule, Tennessee’s White recalls. “The coaches were more tight, more stressed.”

“Coach Spurrier set the tone for the game,” says former Florida cornerback Fred Weary. “That was the flavor. We fed off it. We had that winner’s mentality. We bought in on everything you had to do to win.”

September 14, 2003

Jamal Lewis

View attachment 579153
It's a damn shame Jamal is not in the NFL Hall of Fame. 10,000+ career rushing yards, a 2,000+ yard season, the 2nd greatest single game rushing performance, an Offensive Player of the Year award and a Super Bowl ring

I don’t really like the whole “I don’t lose in Florida” quote if I’m being honest.
You'll like it after the game. 😂

He was back home, and half of his own fans had been handwringing and fretting about him for a month, and he lead a huge win. I think that was what he felt about it. He believed. Idk, the cameras were mostly on Kim and Tod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back