Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are going to see a confident Milton this weekend. I think most of us agree that him taking some deep shots, whether through the middle of the field like Heupel mentioned last post game or sideline shots like Keyton dropped against UVA, is the difference between a comfortable 2+ score win and a close game. I think we win either way but I want this to be a game that gets out of hand quick so I can enjoy crying UF fans every time the broadcast goes to break and comes back.

But truthfully, for this game, don’t think Joe needs to do much. Commit to the run game, trust your defense, and I think we’ll be alright.
Depends on how FL plays it. I actually think they play a lot of MAN and stack the box to stop the run so Joe will have to beat them.

I am still worried that our secondary is still our main problem. I know Hadden got his head turned around and got a pick but he was getting beat way too much. That is my major concern on D and on Off. its Milton. I still think Tn wins but no way should Fla even be in this game in the 4th
Two poorly throw balls leading to PIs is not getting beat, turning back to the ball would have been nice but he didn't get beat.

Depends on how FL plays it. I actually think they play a lot of MAN and stack the box to stop the run so Joe will have to beat them.
It’ll be interesting to see how UF lines up against our offense. When McNeese lined up in wide splits with 2 WR split to each side a few times last game, UF left a 5 man box with two high safeties. There is just no way they think they can do that this week. Our run game would eat them alive.

UF DC is known for being aggressive. I think they try to stop the run too. Milton will have to be on his game and WR going to have to make plays. I think deep shots will be available to take. If Milton hits a couple of those then oh my. It’s on.

I sincerely hope thats how they play it. If I were them I'd play Quarters and change up the looks underneath. If they play man, it'd be two deep man.

I’m looking at the ML…and the second half …looks as if it will be a come back for someone..I’m going to wait closer to game time though before I get extremely worried….it’s just Joe’s inconsistencies in a hostile environment for me.Milton has to take the crowd out of it and don’t let up
Yeah I just looked as well. Definitely looks like Vegas is saying a comeback win. ML at -240 and -265 at FanDuel and Draftkings respectively for the Vols, but First half/Full Time Vols line is at -120 on Draftkings.

Reactions: UTSuave’
Yeah I just looked as well. Definitely looks like Vegas is saying a comeback win. ML at -240 and -265 at FanDuel and Draftkings respectively for the Vols, but First half/Full Time Vols line is at -120 on Draftkings.

🥺💔 I can’t handle it.I’m not ready this early in the season

Reactions: knoxvol52
Interesting stats: Tennessee is 11-2 since the start of 2022 season when allowing less than 5 YPC, Florida is 1-11 when averaging less than 5 YPC since the 2021 season. Tennessee is 8-0 since 2022 when allowing less than 50% on 3rd downs. Florida was 1-13 vs Utah on 3rd downs

An update...a thank you...and praise to the good Lord above.

My mom got news this morning that her health looks good, and she's cancer free! This coupled with my granny getting the same news a couple of weeks ago, about her breast cancer. Both gals have beaten cancer...both gals are tough as nails, and true blue troopers.

This last year and a half has been THE ABSOLUTE HARDEST time of my life.
I walked through the door last January, after spending 3 years in Philadelphia, and my mom was diagnosed a couple of weeks later. I was supposed to be home for a month tops, before heading out to start another project, but I never made it. My old life was over...I can't be 1000+ miles away anymore. As David Bowie said, Cha Cha Changes. I'm 45 years old, never been married and no kids...I lived as a gypsy after I graduated high school, on my own terms and no one elses...i came and went as i pleased, as my job showed me the country. To give that up, to take care of two women!!!...it's been hard, it's been exhausting, it's been terrifying, it's been different, in every way...and, it's been an honor.

My gals are healthy, getting healthier. I couldn't be more proud and impressed. Both of them are truly awesome!

Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes!!! I only wish I could put into words what they all meant to me. Thank you...Thank you...Thank you!!!

And, all the praise and glory to my Lord, Jesus. Through Him, all things are truly possible.
🧡😘🧡

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back