Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
September 14
Happy "National Cream Filled Donut Day"

This holiday has been around since the 1950s, when it was created to celebrate one of the most beloved desserts in America. Cream filled donuts come in all shapes and sizes - from jelly-filled to custard-filled.
I'm going to "Five Daughters Bakery" on my way home from work................... :)
1694715780010.png

September 14

This holiday has been around since the 1950s, when it was created to celebrate one of the most beloved desserts in America. Cream filled donuts come in all shapes and sizes - from jelly-filled to custard-filled.
I'm going to "Five Daughters Bakery" on my way home from work................... :)
View attachment 579200
Dozen of the King Kong plz😎😎

College football live saying that we have the best chance to lose this weekend out of all ranked teams strictly cause of “history”… lazy work on their part. Gotta give me more than that to back up your claim
According to CBS Sportsline, our game also has the lowest spread of any of the games involving Top 25 teams.

Not arguing about baseball today only on Wednesday......playoffs start in 3 weeks .... til then Go Vols...
tenor.gif

It’ll be interesting to see how UF lines up against our offense. When McNeese lined up in wide splits with 2 WR split to each side a few times last game, UF left a 5 man box with two high safeties. There is just no way they think they can do that this week. Our run game would eat them alive.

UF DC is known for being aggressive. I think they try to stop the run too. Milton will have to be on his game and WR going to have to make plays. I think deep shots will be available to take. If Milton hits a couple of those then oh my. It’s on.
Heupel said on Vol calls that the new DC runs almost the exact same system as the old DC. Not much has changed scheme wise. They don’t noticeably blitz more than last year either

If the UT that played Clemson shows up, not even a close game. Gonna be a sick stomache or two if the UT vs APSU team shows up. Either way, I don't think UF can produce anything against our defense. James Pearce and Beasley are about to become superstars. People are also not giving our DBs enough credit. It gonna be a lot easier on them if our DL & LBs play like they're capable of.

I've adjusted my prediction for UT down to 34. I think UF may get 24 with a late TD. 🙏🙏🙏

Heupel said on Vol calls that the new DC runs almost the exact same system as the old DC. Not much has changed scheme wise. They don’t noticeably blitz more than last year either
They had issues with McNeese St's run game whenever they aligned in ultra wide splits like we do.

I've got a feeling Heupel has schemed an excellent game plan.

Last edited:
September 14

View attachment 579200
I hit up Five Daughters on Charlotte pretty often, the vanilla creme does things to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back