Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m looking at the ML…and the second half …looks as if it will be a come back for someone..I’m going to wait closer to game time though before I get extremely worried….it’s just Joe’s inconsistencies in a hostile environment for me.Milton has to take the crowd out of it and don’t let up

Maybe this is not the reasoning. But I interpret that to be based on the fact that it is at Florida. So we could stumble out of the gate and UF could capitalize on the home environment. But the longer the game goes on the fact that UT is just that much better than UF will result in the better team coming out on top.

Interesting stats: Tennessee is 11-2 since the start of 2022 season when allowing less than 5 YPC, Florida is 1-11 when averaging less than 5 YPC since the 2021 season. Tennessee is 8-0 since 2022 when allowing less than 50% on 3rd downs. Florida was 1-13 vs Utah on 3rd downs
Against Utah, the Gatas averaged 0.6 YPC. So that is good for us. They averaged 6.4 YC vs McNeese State. I think our defense is closer to Utah or better level than McNeese. So we have a good shot at keeping them well below that 5 YPC mark.

I know damn well there are opt outs in MLB contracts... Kershaw opted out a few years ago and redone his deal....but carry on...
Team and player options? DAMN yeah they exist and DAMN HELL it’s not in his contract after this season.

He has CLUB OPTIONS in 2027 and 2028…revisit then? 😎

Against Utah, the Gatas averaged 0.6 YPC. So that is good for us. They averaged 6.4 YC vs McNeese State. I think our defense is closer to Utah or better level than McNeese. So we have a good shot at keeping them well below that 5 YPC mark.
We also have the most sacks while Florida has allowed the most sacks in the SEC

We also have the most sacks while Florida has allowed the most sacks in the SEC
It all makes too much sense why we should win. The fans are even making fun of their own team.

Which is why I don’t like it lol.
(see: 2022 SCar game)

*they don’t have Rattler equivalent though.

Last edited:
And an aloe vera plant on the window sill.

Calamine lotion for poison ivy.

Clear fingernail polish for chiggers (Kmart brand only)

Kerosene lamps, just in case the power goes out

Bibles on the coffee table, kitchen counter, and every nightstand in the house. KJV

Burn barrel and clothes line in the yard

I'm proud I was raised by East Tennessee Hillbillies

#blessed
I can't like this post enough! 👍

It all makes too much sense why we should win. The fans are even making fun of their own team.

Which is why I don’t like it lol.
(see: 2032 SCar game)

*they don’t have Rattler equivalent though.

Wow, they are really pushing these Covid extensions if Rattler is still playing in 2032.

And an aloe vera plant on the window sill.

Calamine lotion for poison ivy.

Clear fingernail polish for chiggers (Kmart brand only)

Kerosene lamps, just in case the power goes out

Bibles on the coffee table, kitchen counter, and every nightstand in the house. KJV

Burn barrel and clothes line in the yard

I'm proud I was raised by East Tennessee Hillbillies

#blessed
slug of likker at bedtime

Reactions: bigorange
Could be that he is getting treatment for alcoholism. Not saying that's the case, but he seems to have been "enabled" under Kirby, and quickly picked up a public intoxication charge and a drunken TV interview as soon as he was out of the protective "fixer" bubble. I am not saying this to be ugly; he might need it. A lot of diagnoses would be worse.
He sure drove a lot of Vols fans to drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back