Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN College Football

@ESPNCFB
·
10h
DeSanto Rollins, who told ESPN he was recently kicked off the Ole Miss football team for missing practices and meetings during a "mental health crisis," is suing the university and coach Lane Kiffin.

"Rollins, a backup lineman whose career has been marred by injuries, is seeking $10 million in compensatory damages and $30 million in punitive damages. The lawsuit alleges that Kiffin intentionally took adverse action against Rollins "on account of race for requesting and taking a mental health break, but not taking adverse action against white student-athletes" for the same request."

ESPN College Football

@ESPNCFB
·
10h
DeSanto Rollins, who told ESPN he was recently kicked off the Ole Miss football team for missing practices and meetings during a "mental health crisis," is suing the university and coach Lane Kiffin.

"Rollins, a backup lineman whose career has been marred by injuries, is seeking $10 million in compensatory damages and $30 million in punitive damages. The lawsuit alleges that Kiffin intentionally took adverse action against Rollins "on account of race for requesting and taking a mental health break, but not taking adverse action against white student-athletes" for the same request."
OMG...here we f'n go with this stupid 🦬💩

ESPN College Football

@ESPNCFB
·
10h

As long as that recording is verified and is real, then Kiffin and Ole Miss have serious issues ahead. Not taking into account the legal side of it, the recruiting side will definitely suffer. That is not a good look at all for how parents expect their child to be treated by a head coach.

After giving this some serious thought, we shouldn’t be so scared of this game!

Does anyone think Florida is close to us in talent? Answer should be NO! The only reason most of us are reticent in believing we will roll is history. We have better line play on both sides and better skill players!

I’m going with, can’t believe I’m saying this, Uncle Lou. Vols win because we have the better team! Simple as that..

Does anyone think Florida is close to us in talent? Answer should be NO! The only reason most of us are reticent in believing we will roll is history. We have better line play on both sides and better skill players!

I’m going with, can’t believe I’m saying this, Uncle Lou. Vols win because we have the better team! Simple as that..
Most of us aren't. This Florida team is not good. If we lose it won't be because of them.

Also, better scheme and staff.

If the person who responds to your “ roommate needed” ad has neck tattoos, your life expectancy dips considerably when you think “don’t judge a book by its cover “ 😳
They put covers on a book for a reason. Not saying you get all the nuances and plot developments from the cover, but you get an idea of how they're marketing it, and a summary on the back.

Just sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back