Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I'd think some HS kids would find Deion a bit off putting, since he's 56 and still acts like he did in his 20s.

In his first year at Colorado he absolutely abused the transfer portal and even cut guys he had brought in himself free within weeks (burning their free transfer in the process). At some point regardless of success that will get old I'd think. Talk is cheap so saying he's looking out for the kid's best interest then just tossing them aside as soon as they aren't deemed useful.

I could be wrong, but I have a feeling he's only coaching in college as long as it takes for a NFL owner to give him a shot.

Or as long as he has a kid in college.

I don't think Florida loads up against run on defense....their to cocky ..believe they will run a soft zone to keep receivers in front of them to keep from giving up HR throw.....

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Why would he need to show creativity on 3rd and short against UVA and APSU? The players should execute better on basic plays against lowly teams
they should, but haven’t in 2 games. The hurry up on 3rd and short has been realized.

September 15, 1954
The famous picture of Marilyn Monroe, laughing as her skirt is blown up by the blast from a subway vent, is shot on September 15, 1954 during the filming of The Seven Year Itch. The scene infuriated her husband, Joe DiMaggio, who felt it was exhibitionist, and the couple divorced shortly afterward.

1694787649556.png

1694787544975.jpeg

Ramel Keyton’s catch feels like it set the tone for the rest of the season last year. Maybe we go onto score anyway, but the confidence this must have injected into Hendon and the rest of the team… like wow.

Hopefully we won’t need that tomorrow but who in that WR room is going to give Joe confidence?

Man, maybe the best catch (Marquez North has some good ones, SCar for instance), considering everything it meant, in a Tennessee uniform:

1694787666520.jpeg

Edit: how could I forget JJ neutering the dogs in Athens on the Hail Mary? Not about a post about curating the best catches, just a Ramel Keyton appreciation post and petition for another Dog to show up.

Last edited:
September 15, 1954
The famous picture of Marilyn Monroe, laughing as her skirt is blown up by the blast from a subway vent, is shot on September 15, 1954 during the filming of The Seven Year Itch. The scene infuriated her husband, Joe DiMaggio, who felt it was exhibitionist, and the couple divorced shortly afterward.

View attachment 579371
JFK's second in command.....

After giving this some serious thought, we shouldn’t be so scared of this game!

Does anyone think Florida is close to us in talent? Answer should be NO! The only reason most of us are reticent in believing we will roll is history. We have better line play on both sides and better skill players!

I’m going with, can’t believe I’m saying this, Uncle Lou. Vols win because we have the better team! Simple as that..
Uncle Louise? Never heard of her.

But, hell yeah, stand with the Vols! Stand with Heupel and Milton -- who have both had the Knoxville media trying to get them to co-sign their stupid "history" 🐂💩.

Heup and Joe both told them that the tired ole "history" song has nothing to do with anything. They and our whole team are laser focused on execution and playing our best game.

Let's dish out a beatdown! LFG! 🍊 Lame "narratives" be damned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back