Recruiting Football Talk VII

He was trying to insult FSU without explicitly doing it.
Yeah, I assumed that I guess. But wouldn't it make more sense to say you ARE surprised? "We are not surprised by FSU's announcement" makes it sound like he is sympathetic to FSU's reasoning.

Whatever. Doesn't matter. Dude is a straight goober. Hope all of this somehow sets off a chain of events that let's him hire Greg Schiano and fulfill his destiny.

I hope JM3 plays the first play of first drive. A 70 yard through the air perfect play action pass for a touchdown. Then Nico Time.

Yeah, I assumed that I guess. But wouldn't it make more sense to say you ARE surprised? "We are not surprised by FSU's announcement" makes it sound like he is sympathetic to FSU's reasoning.

Whatever. Doesn't matter. Dude is a straight goober. Hope all of this somehow sets off a chain of events that let's him hire Greg Schiano and fulfill his destiny.

I think he meant, "We're not surprised FSU wants out because they're not dedicated to upholding academic standards like the rest of us." He probably didn't say it directly because he didn't want to be forced into a debate. It's easier to claim the moral and intellectual high ground than it is to defend it.

I think coaches should figure out a effective test for QBs that can accurately score them on how fast they can move through the loop and diagnose the right act to take and execute it.

For a QB in our system it is the absolute most important quality IMO....a QB in this system has to see what to do quickly AND have just enough of an arm to make the deep outs AND have just enough touch to drop it into holes.
He said drop into holes……

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Milton's problems were plenty. One could ignore seeing him in-game, look back on his numbers, and say, "He was a really good QB that the coaches failed to use". Or one could remember in-game Milton, look at his stats and ask, "How did the staff end up getting so much out of him?"
I'm somewhere in the middle. It's not all on the coaches nor is it all on the QB. Several factors played a roll and ALL of those factors combined lead to the results we got. That's basically all I'm saying.

Reactions: OrangenSC
Go look them up then come back.
Hooker had 7 more passing touchdowns in one less game. The year before he had 11 more than Joe in once again less games than Joe played this season. And he had only two more rushing touchdowns while playing more games this season. So I don’t know what stats you are looking at but you are very incorrect. Hooker is better at every single statistical category over Joe except for rushing touchdowns. I agree that it’s not all joes fault but saying they had comparable stats is a lie

VN Store

Back