Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think you could survive for 60 days alone, lost in the Smokies, with nothing but what you have on you right now?
In my thirties couldve made it a few days.

To answer, no. 60 days is a long time. Also, in Smokies if you just keep walking. Youd bump into cabin with a stocked fridge.

They always say to stay put. But, I think in Smokies if you find a stream or creek and follow its downward flow you'll be money. People cant live without water, been that way for every animal ever.

Find the water, foller it. And you'll live.

The poster should include NIL.

We like to talk about Butch’s recruiting ability, if NIL was a thing when he was recruiting pretty well, you probably would’ve seen that same tweet.
You really don't think there was payment before payment? Maybe a smaller scale, but from Foster getting tacos to Pruitt delivering happy meals I think top programs had inducement.

Sounds like a recipe for eating a dirt pie and and a fistful of acorns.
Plan is to get sooooooo damn high, I have all the forest critters come to me. I take my knife out and go full blade.

Should be good on food. That will attract a bear, I make that bear regret the day it ever crossed paths with me and make it show me it’s cave, then I kick it out for not paying rent.

I could live for 60 days in the woods. I would not want to, but I could. Done probably 1k nights of camping and hundreds of miles of backpackingb at this point. That presumes one has appropriate clothing. Any of us could die of cold exposure without proper gear. Especially wet weather gear in deep winter. The issue is you'd get disoriented and start making worse decisions. I agree though on the east coast you are probably never more than 2-3 days away from civilization.

How long do you think it would take you to get to civilization? I think I could get out in 6 or 7 days.
Interwebs says it 15 wide and 54 long. I can walk probably 8-10 miles in a day, being out if shape, in the Mts. I would say 3-4 days. Again, the hypothetical is assuming little to no gear.

First thing would be a fire. No fire, no bueno. No potable water, call it off.

Plan is to get sooooooo damn high, I have all the forest critters come to me. I take my knife out and go full blade.

Should be good on food. That will attract a bear, I make that bear regret the day it ever crossed paths with me and make it show me it’s cave, then I kick it out for not paying rent.
Or you like this guy with bird chit in your beard.

Well, they barely beat Kansas State. I find it unlikely they survive that stretch without their QB unscathed.

10-2 in SEC, 9-3 if they have Milroe as he is playing right now.
I agree. Obviously depends on their schedule during that time, but without Ewers, they would definitely lose to Bama, UGA, Mizzou, and LSU at the bare minimum. And I'd say it's at least a coin flip for us and OM as well. Of course, they could have pulled Vandy and Miss State over those 2 games and not missed a beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back