Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this was exclusive to rust due to a gap in playing, I'd agree but it's too common.

It happens to every team in college basketball. Our offensive numbers this year are a lot better than last year so far, and we’re not playing even close to our potential. I’d rather peak in February and March for once. Hopefully that is what happens instead of our typical January peak.

It happens to every team in college basketball. Our offensive numbers this year are a lot better than last year so far, and we’re not playing even close to our potential. I’d rather peak in February and March for once. Hopefully that is what happens instead of our typical January peak.
Unfortunately this isnt true, the O is better, buts its still not good.

Unfortunately this isnt true, the O is better, buts its still not good.

We were 64th in adjusted O last year when the season ended and we sat in the 40s most of the season. We are 32nd right now. Thats way better, and like I said we’re not even close to our potential.

We were 64th in adjusted O last year when the season ended and we sat in the 40s most of the season. We are 32nd right now. Thats way better, and like I said we’re not even close to our potential.
I said it was improved, its just not close to improved enough.

Gotta be top 20 in adjusted O is typically what ive seen to get where we want to be. We dont have those pieces.

I said it was improved, its just not close to improved enough.

Gotta be top 20 in adjusted O is typically what ive seen to get where we want to be. We dont have those pieces.

Yes we do. We can easily be Top 20 by tournament play. This is the best Josiah has ever looked in his career and Knecht is a difference maker. Santi is starting to come around as well. It’s not a finished product. It will get there.

Yes we do. We can easily be Top 20 by tournament play. This is the best Josiah has ever looked in his career and Knecht is a difference maker. Santi is starting to come around as well. It’s not a finished product. It will get there.
Youre way overrrating JJJ, and DK isnt that guy. Hes good, but he gets it ripped in traffic way too easily to be that guy. Bigs arent consistent enough, and the bench with all our depth has been a disappointment.

Dont do this to yourself, this team is better, buts its not it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back