Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has taught me a few things…

Glitch has the worst takes on women he’s not married to.

checkerboards despite only ever having Barnes as HC for the Vols during his adulthood still has no appreciation for the man or what he’s done here.

McGill could actually be The Dancing Outlaw Jesco White 😳 (the reply about not glue sniffing to get high 😂)
@Glitch likes em thiiiiccccc

Like backyard, bacon stuffed burgers, thicc.

A to Z riffraff are synonymous with cheap feckless clickbait. Case in point.

I would imagine Levis was baited by someone conjuring up a horrible negative caricature of a Vols fan (which was a dirtbag anti-Vols move to begin with), then asking Levis how he would respond to "that" person, and finally cutting away everything in the response except the click-iest portion.

Phalen sounds like a idjit in his mom's basement 500 miles away "covering" things he knows nothing about.

That said, shouldn't Levis have more sense than to fall for that?
Did you really just make up a whole imaginary thing just to justify Will Levis..lol

IDT holding Nico back was a strategy. CJH committed to Joe and told him it was his team before the season started. They expected to give Nico more reps, but the season didn't go as planned. Games were closer than expected, critical injuries were an issue and it just kept rolling forward. It wasn't a Grand Plan-- just a set of circumstances that affected the outcome. Nico was flashing in practice all season long and improved every time he played. If CJH could rewind the season, I'm sure he would play Nico more. He's said as much. But... page turned, and it's all good.
1704343397367.jpeg

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
Wouldnt the only difference be the type of gasoline the Coca leaves are soaked in?

Then, once in a paste its cured or treated again by El Golfo or Sinaloa. Cut with fentanyl or heroine, and shipped to a guy in a track suit with three day shadow, where its cut again with more fentanyl, or heroine, baking soda, or whatever.

Just think. You're snorting gasoline, fentanyl, and or heroine at a minumum.

Pass.
You watch too much TV

Mizzou is going to miss Schrader badly...guys that run tough and hard as he does are pretty rare...reminded me of a white Ronnie Brown.

I'd love for our staff to find a guy like that to put in the stable.

Is Schrader going pro? Because he was 100 percent the difference for them this year.

I don't know who he was talking about (I'm sure someone on here will know), but Winston Churchill once said of one of his adversaries:

"He has all of the virtues I despise and none of the vices I admire." (or something to that effect)

I always liked that quote.
Lol...look y'all...Chuckie has me ignored...makes me feel special 😏

Reactions: DarthVol1
Looks like Mizzou may be losing their DC as well....

The silly season of hirings, firings, rumors and innuendo is upon us. Overall, between 500 to 600 coaches change jobs every year in the FBS. Roughly 509 coaches, including 24 head coaches, changed jobs in the 2022-23 cycle, according to 247Sports' data.

Here are the running updates for the 2023-24 cycle.

Jan. 3

LSU/Missouri
: Missouri’s Blake Baker has emerged as a leading target for the LSU defensive coordinator job, sources tell 247Sports' Brandon Marcello and Matt Zenitz. Led by Baker, Missouri has gone from ranking 113th nationally in total defense in 2021 to ranking 25th this season. Baker signed a new contract at Mizzou in December that makes him one of the highest-paid assistants in the SEC. Baker, a former Tulane linebacker, previously worked at LSU as linebackers coach in 2021 and was DC at Louisiana Tech

Really hope we’re not preseason ranked
Need the guys to be extra driven
Can’t believe OK is so high bc I thought they lost a lot
That can backfire when you’re trying to get in the top 12. They will put in the top 3 of the Big 10 plus two that’s coming in. Of course Notre Dame will be chosen unless they completely fall apart. FSU will have to be in. AL and GA will get in because the most talent. That’s already 9 teams. Not counting Texas, OK, LSU and Ole Miss. Opinion is still what decides. Tennessee has never won the popularity poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back