Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NBC Sports production team screwed it up and showed an expired clock while the ball was still in-hand. Once that was clarified, my ridicule transferred to them. It was a great shot.
you need to go back to the Whammy. I would say I like the whammy, but that sounds too weird.

Really hope we’re not preseason ranked
Need the guys to be extra driven
Can’t believe OK is so high bc I thought they lost a lot
If being ranked causes our guys NOT to be driven to be the best, then we have a SERIOUS problem. So in your opinion being ranked in the preseason is a bad thing?

What did you tell?
Back when Pearce was rumored to be unhappy and looking to leave, and a lot of folks were making remarks like "no big loss"...I went nuts and said losing him would be disastrous, that we would regret it forever, that he was a generational talent and I could not believe that it wasn't obvious to everybody.

Among other things..

I thought he was done...maybe I am wrong 🤷‍♂️

FWIW, I hope you're right because without him they ain't much at all this past season. He carried that offense and had some infuriating Brock Bowers style "fine, if you guys won't do it, I'll do it my damn self" moments.

ETA: He accepted an invite to the Senior Bowl so "he gone!" :D

I've started the to watch the replays of the bowl game with Iowa and it's been hard for me to pinpoint but Cam Seldon reminded me of someone., and I couldn't quite figure it out but it hit me tonight.......... Now grant you he is raw but his running style reminds me a lot of Herschel Walker had he played in today's game. Flame me if you want but his running style and body type are very comparable.

Wouldnt the only difference be the type of gasoline the Coca leaves are soaked in?

Then, once in a paste its cured or treated again by El Golfo or Sinaloa. Cut with fentanyl or heroine, and shipped to a guy in a track suit with three day shadow, where its cut again with more fentanyl, or heroine, baking soda, or whatever.

Just think. You're snorting gasoline, fentanyl, and or heroine at a minumum.

Pass.
If you use a testing kit you know exactly what it is.

And little bit of baking soda never hurt anyone. Probably saved some lives honestly. 100% pure would find most users in an er room.

Reactions: hooter vol
I've started the to watch the replays of the bowl game with Iowa and it's been hard for me to pinpoint but Cam Seldon reminded me of someone., and I couldn't quite figure it out but it hit me tonight.......... Now grant you he is raw but his running style reminds me a lot of Herschel Walker had he played in today's game. Flame me if you want but his running style and body type are very comparable.

Well, body size of the following four backs during their respective careers is very similar:

Cameron Seldon, 6' 2," 222 lbs

Herschel Walker, 6-1, 225lb
Bo Jackson, 6-1, 227lb
Eric Dickerson, 6-3, 220lb

Right now, I would think Dickerson, in his heyday, might have been the closest comparison in terms of body build but, of course, the big question is how does Cameron compare to these Hall of Famers in terms of speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back